Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did anyone of you guys ever drank soy milk?

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
I only drink almond, coconut and hazelnut milk

No, but I make tofu with soy sauce sometimes

ı drank horse milk

I drink it on the regular. The unsweetened silk brand

I drink man milk

I did once...... and my peepee fell off :(

I drink it on the regular. The unsweetened silk brand
Images

I drink man milk
:feelsmega::giga:

yes actually, i did for a short time when i was 12, my mother told me to stop drinking it though

she said "stop drinking that soy milk, it'll make you grow boobs"

Soymilk is delicious. No bully.

American soy hysteria is just ridiculous. All these increasingly disenfranchised men regressing back into magical thinking like some Africans who eat albinos or people who inhale powder from rhino horns. And now this American/ized youth follows some "stone age diets" and only eats meat and avoids soy and gets diabetes with 20.

"Food shaming" is a normie thing anyway. There is nothing special about it, all the dudebrahs do it. I've been to restaurants with stereotypical neckbeard soyboys who went on about women's rights all day long, but when I took some tofu from the buffet, they made silly jokes about it, because A REAL MAN is not supposed to eat tofu or too many vegetables.

American/ized right is just as shit as American/ized liberals.

American soy hysteria is just ridiculous. All these increasingly disenfranchised men regressing back into magical thinking like some Africans who eat albinos or people who inhale powder from rhino horns. And now this American/ized youth follows some "stone age diets" and only eats meat and avoids soy and gets diabetes with 20.

"Food shaming" is a normie thing anyway. There is nothing special about it, all the dudebrahs do it. I've been to restaurants with stereotypical neckbeard soyboys who went on about women's rights all day long, but when I took some tofu from the buffet, they made silly jokes about it, because A REAL MAN is not supposed to eat tofu or too many vegetables.

American/ized right is just as shit as American/ized liberals.
Images
Images 1
Images 2

Soy-related products are completely normal products in most (all?) Asian cuisines. Just because some overweight burgers with diabetes have decided that you're only allowed to eat greasy meat doesn't mean the cultivated part of the world should stop eating things such as soy. And feminism did not come out of tofu-Asian but out of the West. Remove women's rights, enjoy tofu and salad, problem solved. The Western "solution", by contrast is to turn into some steroid cuck who LOOKS tough and muscular but is a neutered dog.

My family like it, we even got 2 cartons in the firdge right now, but it tastes really bad. I only drink cows milk.

I used to drink chocolate soymilk when I was younger and I actually really liked it. Ironically enough, I have a pretty deep voice and I'm pretty sure my T-levels are through the roof, considering that every time I look at a foid who's 4/10+ or higher I get hard and want to tear her open with my fat cock. Not even jerking off stops those thoughts.

only once and found it awful, I personally don't think any product should be called milk unless it comes from a mammal gland.

No I only drink goat or almond milk occasionally.

When I was I kid, I tried it at a friends house.

used to, stopped once I heard about the side effects.

I only drink almond, coconut and hazelnut milk

Almond has no taste to me. Coconut has too strong of a taste. Soy is actually quite pleasant, but it's too different from regular milk so I don't drink it often.