Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did anyone listen to Opie and Anthony?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Their subreddit was pretty fun too.

Yeah. Anthony has his own show now, along with Jim Norton. Most people don’t like Oppie.

Yeah. Anthony has his own show now, along with Jim Norton. Most people don’t like Oppie.
Unironically I like Opie, he is the least degenerate of them all, and Anthony and Jim Norton would be incels if they didn't turned out be famous.

The only downside is that Opie is not funny but he steers the ship, if you know what i mean. :feelshaha:

Unironically I like Opie, he is the least degenerate of them all, and Anthony and Jim Norton would be incels if they didn't turned out be famous.

The only downside is that Opie is not funny but he steers the ship, if you know what i mean. :feelshaha:
I’ve seen anthony and norton on other shows as well, and they are hilarious tbh. Nothing to do with their looks, i care cause they have awesome personalities. But yeah, foids dont fuck personality.

I’ve seen anthony and norton on other shows as well, and they are hilarious tbh.
I mean there was a time when they were funny, now not so much.

Have you watched Porsalin's and Biege's docuementary on them?

I mean there was a time when they were funny, now not so much.

Have you watched Porsalin's and Biege's docuementary on them?
No I haven’t. What’s it about?

Anthony and Jim Norton fuck trannies
:feelswhat:

Last edited:
Exactly, they are degenerates and they bully and take advantage of mentally ill men for their amusement too.

Hate them tbh.

That's why i like Opie, he is the least degenerate of them all.
Didn’t oppie slam that cake out of a homeless man’s hands when he offered them cake despite being homeless?

idc if they fuck trannies tbh, everyone knows they are degenerates.

Didn’t oppie slam that cake out of a homeless man’s hands when he offered them cake despite being homeless?

idc if they fuck trannies tbh, everyone knows they are degenerates.
Yeah, he did but that's nothing compared to those two degenerates. Again watch the documentaries I linked above. You'll understand.