Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

did anyone know what going on in germany know?

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

I'M SO SMART THAT I'M STUPID
★★★★★
a new party rised in years and now they win everywhere. Its the AFD and they openly talk to remigrating all muslims and other migrants.
they are far right and some people say that they will have a very aggressive politics.
Know they go completely crazy. The party boss Björn Höcke wrote a book and there he wrote something like "we have weak people in germany we must get rid of them and exclude them".
I tought to forbid the party but they are scared of the people because the party won everywhere and people will go crazy.

Yeah, bring back our sandnigs.

a new party rised in years and now they win everywhere. Its the AFD and they openly talk to remigrating all muslims and other migrants.
they are far right and some people say that they will have a very aggressive politics.
Know they go completely crazy. The party boss Björn Höcke wrote a book and there he wrote something like "we have weak people in germany we must get rid of them and exclude them".
I tought to forbid the party but they are scared of the people because the party won everywhere and people will go crazy.
which book did he write that in?

which book did he write that in?
he is radical

if only it was real, it's probably just populism.

Nothing will happen. German boomers are all cucks mostly and vote CDU/SPD. Foids vote Grüne

Young white men and Russlanddeutsche vote AFD but they are minority

In the future there will be apartheid of peoples like in american prisons then maybe ethnics will leave Germany and go somewhere. For now nothing will happen

But many german women have nigger or kanake babies. What will happen to those babies and german mothers?

Nothing will happen. German boomers are all cucks mostly and vote CDU/SPD. Foids vote Grüne

In the future there will be apartheid of peoples like in american prisons then maybe ethnics will leave Germany and go somewhere. For now nothing will happen

But many german women have nigger or kanake babies. What will happen to those babies and german mothers?
did you saw the landtagswahlen? whole east germany vote them! now west germany will be soon on the same way

thats thüringen

did you saw the landtagswahlen? whole east germany vote them! now west germany will be soon on the same way
Post the results.

East Germany is minority . But its okay maybe East Germany can one day apartheid away from West Germany and be only for Germans

Too few votes to do anything my friend. They must form coalitions .

AFD is also just Jews . The change will come when the Sozialhilfe crashes :lul: :lul: :lul: Then you will see muslims leave Germany.
they will go to other country to destroy it

You Germans created the problem, Kanaken are just low IQ and you bring them to Germany
the big companys bring them because they can work on wage

Theyre jewish, thats all you need to know about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back