Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

did anyone know this incel transmaxxer?

the first femcel in history:dafuckfeels::feelstastyman:

From being an ugly man to being an ugly manlooking foid. Plus his voice is still the same. Mentally ill faggot.

Most masculine Frenchcel

From being an ugly man to being an ugly manlooking foid. Plus his voice is still the same. Mentally ill faggot.
damn man. this video is old. maybe he dont live anymore to suitfuel:feelsrope:

That isn’t you?!

Women are driving men insane.

Roping is better than this shit. I mean, why transmaxx when you know that soyciety ain't gonna respect you because you're not a real woman with a real pussy. Also, it will be hard for him to find boyfriends.

Roping is better than this shit. I mean, why transmaxx when you know that soyciety ain't gonna respect you because you're not a real woman with a real pussy. Also, it will be hard for him to find boyfriends.
he made his situation more worse.

I think at least half of all trannies are 'transmaxxers' because the primary demographic of trannies is sub 5 men, they think that if they become a woman, they'll be able to get some lesbian stacy, they just failed to realize lesbians don't like cock

holy shit it's Rick Moranis

MtF trannies make me nauseous. Sorry. Just listening to them speak. Seeing a gay man's voice come out of something that's attempting to look female is legitimately disturbing.

This is exactly what the elites(Jews) want