Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did anyone here used to lurk this place before creating an account?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
I started lurking back in september and made an account like 3 months later

I started lurking back in september and made an account like 3 months later
Same, I came here and lurked as soon as we were purged from (((reddit)))

No, i made my acc. instantly.

yeah I started lurking a few weeks before @uninstall made his 1000 approaches thread. Idk when that was exactly, april/may I guess

Yes bro, I was too high inhib to create an account for a while. I didn’t spend a lot of time lurking though.

i didnt really lurk tbh

i lurked for around a month to familiarize myself with the terminology

lurking from start, was too high inhib

Yeah I lurked for 6 months probably.

created it right after the purge but I dont post much

Yup lurked for 4-6 months on here. Found the site through Braincels, but I lurked there too. I thought the threads were fun to read.

Yes bro, dont remember for how long tho

Yes, I only created my profile very recently after lurking for around a month. I knew about incels before that though. I think a large portion of the guests are not IT-users but people who don't feel like making an acount.

Yes bro, I been lurking here since September and I made this account in December.

Yeah I lurked for a few months

I was lurking for a year before creating account.

I made mine after lurking for 6 months.

I lurked for like two months before joining here. I also lurked R9K for like 2 years (I didn't post out of respect for the robots) but the trannies and degeneracy became too much for me.

No bro i was here since the very beginning

yes for a couple of weeks

I made this account the same night r/incels went down.

Nope, made this account as soon as I found the link to this site

When I started lurking I remember that Kointo wasn't banned, so I guess I had lurked 2 or 3 months before making an account

Yes bro. I wanted to suss the place out before diving headfirst in.

I made mine instantly after what happened to Braincels.

I lurked here when it was incels.me for a little bit. Shortly after the domain change I made my account.

I lurked for like two months before joining here. I also lurked R9K for like 2 years (I didn't post out of respect for the robots) but the trannies and degeneracy became too much for me.
8chan's /r9k/ doesn't have any trannies and more interesting posts but it's much slower.

I lurked on here for a very long while before making an account. I think I've been frequenting this board ever since the Finnish media first covered the Alek Minassian attack, even if I didn't have an account for a long time. I also lurked for a while even if I had an account. I started actively posting much later.

I lurked for around 5 months then made an account. I am extremely high inhib.

I made my account as soon as I found the site.

I also lurked R9K for like 2 years (I didn't post out of respect for the robots) but the trannies and degeneracy became too much for me.
same but i posted there instead. god it was fucking awful. full of normies larping as robots and robots larping as normies. i couldve posted on r/incels if not for the shitty reddit format and culture. my activity on there decreased day after day, i stopped going on there completely when i saw a thread called "/dumb sissy white boy/+/cuckold/ general".

I had lurked for the first 3 months and started to post in October.