Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone here skateboard?

EARTH

EARTH

Banned
-
Skateboarding was a favorite childhood activity. Remember those days when sex never mattered?

tumblr_neo8qaforn1rmpgq8o1_500.gif

But the thing about skateboarding is that you are surrounded by young pretty-boy Chad's non-fucking-stop.

This is bad news if you are not Chad.

Story time: One of my skateboard buddies (who was 12 at the time) was caught fingering a girl behind the skate park. Everyone took out their flip-phones and started recording them, then the girl ran away embarrassed. It was very amusing. Most of you would have laughed.

Sorry for the SUICIDE FUEL but shit like this is happening all the time. It is god-damn over.

But putting that aside who else here skateboarded?

Last edited:
I used to. After hours and hours of riding couldn't even do a simple ollie. Was mocked by skater Chad for being so uncoordinated.

Remember those days when sex never mattered?
No, I don't remember those days. I was interested in girls as early as headstart.

I rode a skateboard as a kid, but was too high inhib/uncoordinated to do tricks.

Then you must be a Chad with monster-tier testosterone levels.
I think most boys innately recognize that girls are different from a very young age (Headstart/Kindergarten/1st grade).

I rode a skateboard as a kid, but was too high inhib/uncoordinated to do tricks.
Being uncoordinated is a huge incel trait.

I used to, could do nothing more than an ollie though.

Does skating with a longboard count? because I did longboard as a teenager. I took it up after my older brother taught me, I eventually I taught my group of friends and before long they were better than me. We used to skate 7km from my place to an apple orchard and buy the tastest apple juice ever, then we’d skate back to mine. Good times.

I also taught a Chad how to skate, he wasn’t part of my main group of friends and I wasn’t part of his, but we’d hang out occasionally. Anyway when I tried to teach him he went flying off the board and rolled across a road, and somehow he ended up back on his feet in one swift motion. Though he did eventually get better than me like all the others.
I could also skate with a skateboard, but I couldn’t do any tricks or anything.

Last edited:
Does skating with a longboard count? because I did longboard as a teenager. I took it up after my older brother taught me, I eventually I taught my group of friends and before long they were better than me. We used to skate 7km from my place to an apple orchard and buy the tastest apple juice ever, then we’d skate back to mine. Good times.

I also taught a Chad how to skate, he wasn’t part of my main group of friends and I wasn’t part of his, but we’d hang out occasionally. Anyway when I tried to teach him he went flying off the board and rolled across a road, and somehow he ended up back on his feet in one swift motion. Though he did eventually get better than me like all the others.
I could also skate with a skateboard, but I couldn’t do any tricks or anything.

Sounds like you have some good memories of skateboarding under the Australian sun.

Memories are all some of us have left.

Sounds like you have some good memories of skateboarding under the Australian sun.

Memories are all some of us have left.
Yeah I do. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and relive them, but unfortunately life isn’t that easy. I’m just glad I have some good memories to look back on from my teenage years, unlike so many other incels. I’m probably one of the more lucky ones

I think most boys innately recognize that girls are different from a very young age (Headstart/Kindergarten/1st grade).

Being uncoordinated is a huge incel trait.
It is. Being confident in your body translates to your whole life.

I was a skater when I was real little.