Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did anyone here escaped inceldom or at least improved his life through surgery?

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Just want to know

When a negro turn white, he will never ever come back his old negro comradess.

If anyone's escaped inceldom, they wouldn't be here.

I have slightly improved my life after getting 3 moles removed from my face. It cleared up my skin and gave me a little more confidence.

It depends what you call surgery. I got my wisdom teeth removed, so my mouth came from totally fucked up to moderately fucked up. It's something.

For whatever it's worth, itsOVER got a HT and became a SEA slayer.

Not many. itsOVER was mentioned, but he was a chadlite to begin with.

Incels who actually go through plastic surgery (surgery completed, not just "looking into surgery")? I don't know any, except maybe one of the mods who got a blepharo. I suspect the longer you are ugly, the more you become attached to your ugliness and don't actually want to part with it.

On this site I think no one did that, however, there were multiple cases of incels ascending with surgeries on other sites.

Octopusgun2 did after having rhino

Had eye surgery to get rid of squint, worked for a bit and it was very effective. Now it is slowly going back but I can't go back because if they did anymore they would damage my eyes too much.. I'd go blind. :feelscry:

I've gone up a few points and life is much better. People definitely treat you better. It's more comfortable looking in the mirror. I feel more at ease going out in public even when I'm dressed like a bum or not styled to my best. Probably if/when I buy hookers they'll be less disgusted by me too. Still 4/10 max total rating though and other problems so no ascension. But definitely worth it.

Last edited:
I'm still young so I might have a chance at ascending.
I'm gymcelling right now to try and get as big as possible.
When I graduate and get a job I will instantly start saving up for surgeries.

Not many. itsOVER was mentioned, but he was a chadlite to begin with.

Incels who actually go through plastic surgery (surgery completed, not just "looking into surgery")? I don't know any, except maybe one of the mods who got a blepharo. I suspect the longer you are ugly, the more you become attached to your ugliness and don't actually want to part with it.
Nigga WHAT???? He's a 4.5 at BEST.

Yea I did, but I‘m still blackpilled and addicted to this site

there was this one guy that had 2 surgeries (i don't think he was a poster here though) who had his chin and nose fixed and he looked like 5points better after. Surgery seriously can do wonders

there was a post about it though

Getting some moles removed in October

So far the farthest improvement I've ever completed is mole removal

When a negro turn white, he will never ever come back his old negro comradess.
4D7C89BD C802 421A B706 BDD5D4004C33

Where do you guys get money for surgery?