Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did Anyone Ever Interact With That Jack Peterson Guy?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPLdrFCAZKM

If anyone needs a reminder of who he is or does not know who he is, this is him. He also was featured on Dr.Phil as well.

I believe he was active on this site, and if so, what was his account and did anyone ever interact with the guy?

If I remember correctly he was only mod here for a few months :lul: we really got the worst faggots representing our community

Wait nigga was a mod???
Yes...

Would you believe me if I told you one of the largest incel communities also had a sheboon as a moderator?

Yes...

Would you believe me if I told you one of the largest incel communities also had a sheboon as a moderator?
Wait what tf? Was it this place? And how did she get away with it for so long?

BoardGaming of braincels

Got away with it because of soyddit.

new evidence suggests "she" may actually be a puppet held by a child groomer and mentally damaged coper known as none other than robert garnica

new evidence suggests "she" may actually be a puppet held by a child groomer and mentally damaged coper known as none other than robert garnica
Geez man, Reddit is full of fucks like that man.