Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Did anyone else have female friends (at a young age from 4-6) and then watch them become exactly what you hate?

lu.jones

lu.jones

Destroy Feminism
ER spoke in his manifesto about his first friend being a girl. And it’s obvious she went on to have a lot of sex and Chad boyfriends. This has a heavy effect on your mental, watching a friend become a foe. Imagine watching someone who you sent your childhood with become exactly what you hate.

Similar thing happened with me and childhood friends , and (as much as I tried to deny it) it happened with my sister. Her true nature started to show and that left me with 0 females who I enjoy talking to.

After puberty there true nature starts to express itself and they start to treat you one of 2 ways:

1. They treat you like a little brother. They pity you and say things like “any girl would want you” . While she gets railed by Chad

2. They are incredibly cruel to you and mock your appearance relentlessly.

I was their jestERmaxxER before we hit pubERty

I already got made fun of by girls even back then.

I had female friends for pretty much all of my childhood. Didn't have any in my early teenage years but had a couple in my late teenage years. Now moved and have none.

Would've probably been cool to have some friends back then, but I barely managed one or two boys who made fun of me with the rest of the class anyway.

I already got made fun of by girls even back then.

most of my friends have always been niggers and Minorities
That's interesting, for me it was the other way around.

Sure, other Whites weren't exactly great friends but they were much better than the average non-white I had to put up with.
I had female friends for pretty much all of my childhood. Didn't have any in my early teenage years but had a couple in my late teenage years. Now moved and have none.
Wait like all/most of your friends were foids?

Would've probably been cool to have some friends back then, but I barely managed one or two boys who made fun of me with the rest of the class anyway.
Yeah, most of my friends even back then were guys. I hung out with a few of the boys after school and we’d play video games together or go to the movies. Never hung out with a girl after school one on one in my life, as many of us probably never did. Didn’t even have any friends in high school

Wait like all/most of your friends were foids?
Most of my friends throughout my life were guys, but during those aforementioned time periods I had at least two, and in my childhood, I had like five or six. None of them liked me in a romantic or sexual way though.

most of my friends have always been niggers and Minorities
For me they were white since there's not many minorities there, but funnily enough, although his parents were white, one of those two guys was seriously dark-skinned, even darker than half of the gypsies we had in school, to the point that it was a topic of conversation behind his back even:feelshaha:. To this day we aren't sure why he was so dark, but I won't lie, although this might be brainrot from all the time I've spent on sites like this, I'm increasingly convinced that "his" father actually got cucked by some gyppo:shock::feelskek:.

Yeah, most of my friends even back then were guys. I hung out with a few of the boys after school and we’d play video games together or go to the movies. Never hung out with a girl after school one on one in my life, as many of us probably never did. Didn’t even have any friends in high school
It's so crazy how something as mundane as this is basically otherworldly for us.

For me they were white since there's not many minorities there, but funnily enough, although his parents were white, one of those two guys was seriously dark-skinned, even darker than half of the gypsies we had in school, to the point that it was a topic of conversation behind his back even:feelshaha:. To this day we aren't sure why he was so dark, but I won't lie, although this might be brainrot from all the time I've spent on sites like this, I'm increasingly convinced that "his" father actually got cucked by some gyppo:shock::feelskek:.
There’s a good chance.

Getting cucked by a different race much be horrible

That’s crazy. If I was there, I would have figured his father got cucked as well.
It's so crazy how something as mundane as this is basically otherworldly for us.
I know. It’s so brutal that something that should come naturally is so impossible for us. Fucking suifuel.