Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Did anyone else had a foid teacher florting with Chad ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
I had a Chad in my class who always get good grades in art lessons despite drawing like a toddler while same teacher keep shitting on my drawings.
Fuckin banana headed whore always had a power-trip over me when ı just gently asked her to move us (34 students in a tiny small room with no air) to a bigger classroom.
I legit think she has sex with that Chad bcs she keeps asking about his dating life and women.

Fucking whore :feelswhat:

not exactly to chad only, but a teacher of mine used to wear short "summer skirts" ngl
so I guess she was flirting with every boy in class

Step on her neck

honestly never really noticed. they would smile of course but not "flirt" IMO

Brutal, was it high school?

honestly never really noticed. they would smile of course but not "flirt" IMO

Unless teachers want to risk losing their jobs, they won't openly flirt with Chads.

That said, foid teachers losing their jobs flirting with Chad will happen SIGNIFICANTLY less, if ever, than a male teacher flirting with a teenage foid.

That's just how the world is. Shame.

Extreme suicidefuel.

4mqwTfC.png

Yes they will always treat chad better

A femoids are Chadsexual

women cannot be teachers and offer objective grades and criticism, the HALO effect is so strong it literally overrides everything, location, setting , ability nope doesnt matter I have a HALO so you get preferential treatment whatever the context is.

All this black lives matters craps is complete hocum, how is this teacher not DISCRIMINATING AGAINST YOU and for CHAD, how is this not the same effect as a racial discrimination if the ends are the same, you get treated as a second class citizen despite being objectively better at art than he was in a class for ...... ART, and he still GRADE MOGGES you despite being able to draw like a lepar with autism.

SORRY INKWELL ABILITY DOESNT COUNT TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Imagine something as ridiculous and subjective as "art" constitute a mandatory part of an academic curriculum.

I hate art. Except modern art, the kind of art where someone actually manages to sell a square canvas of just black paint for half a million dollars.

Extreme suicidefuel.

4mqwTfC.png
Boiling blood in my veins were enough to turn me into a cattle thanks for this RageFuel
women cannot be teachers and offer objective grades and criticism, the HALO effect is so strong it literally overrides everything, location, setting , ability nope doesnt matter I have a HALO so you get preferential treatment whatever the context is.

All this black lives matters craps is complete hocum, how is this teacher not DISCRIMINATING AGAINST YOU and for CHAD, how is this not the same effect as a racial discrimination if the ends are the same, you get treated as a second class citizen despite being objectively better at art than he was in a class for ...... ART, and he still GRADE MOGGES you despite being able to draw like a lepar with autism.

SORRY INKWELL ABILITY DOESNT COUNT TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Women only want to become teachers ıf the country they are in offers good money or ıf they want to feel powerful.
I had countless ugly deformed narchistic foid teachers who always had a power trip over me and mocked me in front of everyone.