Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone else do this in school??

Runt171

Runt171

Mythic
School was a complete waste of time for me
Idk if it is entirely because of my adhd maybe I have low iq too but I could never learn anything
I ended school passing nothing with no grades

in classes where I had no one to speak to I would just shut down and stare at the wall or at my desk for the entire lesson
An entire hour or longer
I wouldn’t think about anything or do anything
The lesson would end and I would reactivate just to walk to the next lesson and do it again

No wonder I barely had any friends now I think back on this
I must have looked schizo asf

Maybe this was the start of my disassociation to cope with life

People used to call me a school shooter alot (incel trait) probably because of this and obviously the way I look too but I doubt this helped

Brutal No reply pill

School was a complete waste of time for me
Idk if it is entirely because of my adhd maybe I have low iq too but I could never learn anything
I ended school passing nothing with no grades

in classes where I had no one to speak to I would just shut down and stare at the wall or at my desk for the entire lesson
An entire hour or longer
I wouldn’t think about anything or do anything
The lesson would end and I would reactivate just to walk to the next lesson and do it again

No wonder I barely had any friends now I think back on this
I must have looked schizo asf

Maybe this was the start of my disassociation to cope with life

People used to call me a school shooter alot (incel trait) probably because of this and obviously the way I look too but I doubt this helped
yes

Aww, man. The memories of doing this shit. Eventually just got used to not speaking at school anyways.

An entire hour or longer
You've just made me remember that I did the same in middle school.

I had serious trouble on my first Highschool, always got Ds and Es, the stuff we "learned" didnt interest me one bit. Most of the shit ive learned through TV docus and the internet anyway lol.

Tests are stupid and just too overwhelming for young boys. Thats why girls do better in school but worse in actual work culture.

My grades were bad because my teachers bullied me into oblivion and my parents loaded me full of crap after school.

I eventually changed school and became a grade A student.

My final Highschool GDP is 1.6 - and i barely ever learned for any tests.

PS: Despite being 25 guys in class I only mainly spoke to like 5, 1 girl and 4 guys. I rarely spoke or had any connection to anyone else to the point were i couldn't remember any of their names lol. They were basically Irrelevant NPCs to me.

Last edited:
No, my head was on a swivel bro! Danger everywhere! No way i go let some gdmf shitbag sneak up on me,!

same, complete waste of my time and changed me for the worst