Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone else do this in school??

Runt171

Runt171

Mythic
School was a complete waste of time for me
Idk if it is entirely because of my adhd maybe I have low iq too but I could never learn anything
I ended school passing nothing with no grades

in classes where I had no one to speak to I would just shut down and stare at the wall or at my desk for the entire lesson
An entire hour or longer
I wouldn’t think about anything or do anything
The lesson would end and I would reactivate just to walk to the next lesson and do it again

No wonder I barely had any friends now I think back on this
I must have looked schizo asf

Maybe this was the start of my disassociation to cope with life

People used to call me a school shooter alot (incel trait) probably because of this and obviously the way I look too but I doubt this helped

Idk if it is entirely because of my adhd maybe I have low iq too but I could never learn anything

in classes where I had no one to speak to I would just shut down and stare at the wall or at my desk for the entire lesson
An entire hour or longer
The lesson would end and I would reactivate just to walk to the next lesson and do it again

People used to call me a school shooter alot (incel trait) probably because of this and obviously the way I look too but I doubt this helped
Yes, that's exactly what I did, I stopped trying and paying attention in class, this is partially because I'm retarded but also because all the bullying destroyed my motivation, and because of the bullying since I started school, I already knew it was over and that I'd probably drop out anyway so why even try. My last half year of school before dropping out was a disaster, failed three exams and just barely passed the rest (everyone else had a high grade in them). In every class, I stared at my table or on the wall and daydreamed. I wasn't paying attention at all and when the teacher asked me a question, I usually didn't know the answer.

Yes, that's exactly what I did, I stopped trying and paying attention in class, this is partially because I'm retarded but also because all the bullying destroyed my motivation, and because of the bullying since I started school, I already knew it was over and that I'd probably drop out anyway so why even try. My last half year of school before dropping out was a disaster, failed three exams and just barely passed the rest (everyone else had a high grade in them). In every class, I stared at my table or on the wall and daydreamed. I wasn't paying attention at all and when the teacher asked me a question, I usually didn't know the answer.
I was like that at the time too I knew that there was no point in trying because I fell behind in primary school and I never recovered so I just gave up on trying with school
I somewhat Knew that my life was going to be shit even back then but I never realised it would be as bad as it is

What would you even daydream about??
I would literally just space out and not even think at all it was like I was pretty much disconnected from reality until the lesson ended

I was like that at the time too I knew that there was no point in trying because I fell behind in primary school and I never recovered so I just gave up on trying with school
I somewhat Knew that my life was going to be shit even back then but I never realised it would be as bad as it is

What would you even daydream about??
I would literally just space out and not even think at all it was like I was pretty much disconnected from reality until the lesson ended
I daydreamed about what my life would be if I was chad ngl

An entire hour or longer

Sounds very similar to my school experience. Fuck the jewed system for forcing me to go to a shitty public educational institution just so I can get bullied by my normalfag peers. That's why I never cared about school

School was fine for me, up until Upper School (13-16), which was a prison. Lessons were interminable, but breaks were even worse, because I had no friends, so had to just walk around pretending I was heading somewhere, until it was time to go to the next lesson.

I dropped out of school because I was too busy reading books to do my work (srs)
teachers would pass by my desk and not say anything because I had a book in my hand. I remember in one class specifically my teacher told me to put that book away and pay attention and the other kids laughed at her. after a few minutes I pulled the book out and continued reading and she didn't challenge me again. I think by senior year I only had like 15 credits but none of the teachers cared because reading is "le smart" or something

School was fine for me, up until Upper School (13-16), which was a prison. Lessons were interminable, but breaks were even worse, because I had no friends, so had to just walk around pretending I was heading somewhere, until it was time to go to the next lesson.
so had to just walk around pretending I was heading somewhere, until it was time to go to the next lesson.
This is such a brutal experience after I had to move to another school I had no friends too so I would either walk around aimlessly or hide away in the toilets so no one would see me

Yeah, you just described my school experience. I was the weird kid who sat at the back and didn't say anything. I even got to cheat my way through tests by hiding a cheat sheet in the desk because nobody payed attention to me.

I dropped out of school because I was too busy reading books to do my work (srs)
teachers would pass by my desk and not say anything because I had a book in my hand. I remember in one class specifically my teacher told me to put that book away and pay attention and the other kids laughed at her. after a few minutes I pulled the book out and continued reading and she didn't challenge me again. I think by senior year I only had like 15 credits but none of the teachers cared because reading is "le smart" or something
Based bookcel

Yeah, you just described my school experience. I was the weird kid who sat at the back and didn't say anything. I even got to cheat my way through tests by hiding a cheat sheet in the desk because nobody payed attention to me.
I didnt even try to cheat in school I just gave up because I fell so far behind in primary school

I was literally only there so my mum wouldn't be fined

I used to masturbate in the bathroom.

I didnt even try to cheat in school I just gave up because I fell so far behind in primary school

I was literally only there so my mum wouldn't be fined
Brutal. I was actually one of the smartest kids in the entire school, but was ugly back then and had shit social skills. I look much better now after puberty and am around average looking, but it's too late. I needed good looks back then to develop my social skills. In 9th grade there was this group project in home economics class. Out of 30 students, all of them found a group within around 20 seconds except me. I had to ask each group if I could join and they all made up some bs excuse to deny me entry. After a couple minutes of this the teacher looked at me like I was retarded and assigned me to a group. They hated me and treated me like shit because I was an outsider. It was one of the most blackpilling experiences I ever had seeing how they already had friends there and I was the only outcast who was denied a group.

Did that all 12 years

Brutal. I was actually one of the smartest kids in the entire school, but was ugly back then and had shit social skills. I look much better now after puberty and am around average looking, but it's too late. I needed good looks back then to develop my social skills. In 9th grade there was this group project in home economics class. Out of 30 students, all of them found a group within around 20 seconds except me. I had to ask each group if I could join and they all made up some bs excuse to deny me entry. After a couple minutes of this the teacher looked at me like I was retarded and assigned me to a group. They hated me and treated me like shit because I was an outsider. It was one of the most blackpilling experiences I ever had seeing how they already had friends there and I was the only outcast who was denied a group.
honestly even if you were average looking back then you probably still wouldnt be accepted because from what I remember your autistic
It depends how bad your autism is though

Ive never been smart or skilled in anything
I was never good at school to begin with but I mainly fell behind because I was distracted by what was going on with my family at the time
And then my adhd made it hard for me to catch up again so I gave up

I didnt think I would amount to anything anyway so I didnt want to put in the hard work to catch up

Normies will literally outcast you in situations like that because of autism or looks and then tell you that your the problem :feelskek:

Im lucky I never had to experience any of this because My two friends were in most of my classes so I would be put into their groups
normally we would take in the people no one wanted but I never ended up becoming friends with any of them

i did the same shit, i remember sleeping in class during a black history slide show and my englisht teacher got mad at me lol.

When you had a conflict with someone at school, everyone was on the opposite side and no one stood up for you, at least it teaches you to stand up for yourself and not hide behind a primitive herd of normies.

What does not kill you makes you stronger.

Last edited:
honestly even if you were average looking back then you probably still wouldnt be accepted because from what I remember your autistic
It depends how bad your autism is though

Ive never been smart or skilled in anything
I was never good at school to begin with but I mainly fell behind because I was distracted by what was going on with my family at the time
And then my adhd made it hard for me to catch up again so I gave up

I didnt think I would amount to anything anyway so I didnt want to put in the hard work to catch up

Normies will literally outcast you in situations like that because of autism or looks and then tell you that your the problem :feelskek:

Im lucky I never had to experience any of this because My two friends were in most of my classes so I would be put into their groups
normally we would take in the people no one wanted but I never ended up becoming friends with any of them
At least you had two friends. I had only one friend in middle school who was a special ed guy. I'd often help him out with homework that he couldn't figure out and he was actually a good friend to me. In high school, I had zero friends the entire time though. You are right that even if I looked average I still would have been ostracized for my Asperger's. Normies can smell out the tism' and will hate you for it.

At least you had two friends. I had only one friend in middle school who was a special ed guy. I'd often help him out with homework that he couldn't figure out and he was actually a good friend to me. In high school, I had zero friends the entire time though. You are right that even if I looked average I still would have been ostracized for my Asperger's. Normies can smell out the tism' and will hate you for it.
Thats one of the few things I got lucky with in life and even then they will probably move on from me soon
I feel like in a few years they will both end up drifting away from me

One of them is starting uni again soon
and the other one is now a normie with a gf so its annoying speaking to him when all he talks is his normie life and he will always bring up something he did with his other friends

Normies can sense any sort of mental problem or any weakness you have and they will prey on you without hesitation

How come you didn't stay friends with that guy??

This is such a brutal experience after I had to move to another school I had no friends too so I would either walk around aimlessly or hide away in the toilets so no one would see me
I used to hide in the toilets as well. And at dinner time I'd wander the streets, as most people went out and walked to nearby shops for their dinner. It was humiliating walking around alone when everyone else was in their friend groups. I've never felt lonelier. I don't know how people who had to deal with that their entire childhoods are still alive.

I used to hide in the toilets as well. And at dinner time I'd wander the streets, as most people went out and walked to nearby shops for their dinner. It was humiliating walking around alone when everyone else was in their friend groups. I've never felt lonelier. I don't know how people who had to deal with that their entire childhoods are still alive.
They probably aren’t honestly

I would ask the teacher if I could work outside the classroom then I would sit and LDAR on my phone :feelskek:

I stared out the window a lot.

Thats one of the few things I got lucky with in life and even then they will probably move on from me soon
I feel like in a few years they will both end up drifting away from me

One of them is starting uni again soon
and the other one is now a normie with a gf so its annoying speaking to him when all he talks is his normie life and he will always bring up something he did with his other friends

Normies can sense any sort of mental problem or any weakness you have and they will prey on you without hesitation

How come you didn't stay friends with that guy??
That sucks that those friends are likely gonna drift apart from you, but it’s not surprising. I actually did try to stay friends with that guy but he is such a giga autist and a shut in that he was too socially awkward to even hang out with me in person. I asked a bunch of times but he’d make a million excuses on why texting was better. Around 2 weeks ago though, I managed to get him to hang out with me in person again. It was fun. We played video games and did some other stuff. He actually told me while I was giving him a ride back home that I was the only friend he ever had that he hung out with outside of school.