Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did anyone cuddle their mom when they were little?

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
I used to as a little kid and it was very nice.

I think that's why I wanna gf to cuddle with so badly because ik how nice it feels

Yes. Anyone with a decent mother did.

Not my foid-mum tbh. But mostly both of my late-maternal grandparents though.

Yes. I would not put gf cuddling and mom cuddling anywhere near each other though.

I miss those days tbh.
Same. Back before inceldom was ever a concern, or anything else. Back when we were 5 or even a little older our brains were fresh and not jaded. We can never have that naivety again. Never have that optimism for life

I remember listening to her heartbeat

Same. Back before inceldom was ever a concern, or anything else. Back when we were 5 or even a little older our brains were fresh and not jaded. We can never have that naivety again. Never have that optimism for life
Fr. It sucks so bad mang

My mother only did that with my brother, not me

Fr. It sucks so bad mang
Same. And it gets worse each year. Those fond memories get even more in the past. Hard to believe that 12 years ago I was a 7 year old that was not jaded at all and had full optimism for life. And I wasn’t a complete social outcast. And most of my family was still alive (most are dead now), and we often went to weddings, family gatherings, and all that stuff. We even traveled to other states for vacation back when I was a little kid. I haven’t been out of my state in around 12 years or more. Haven’t been on vacation in 9 years

Yeah but when I did it too much shed tell me to stop, I realize now she was afraid I'd turn into incestcel

Same. And it gets worse each year. Those fond memories get even more in the past. Hard to believe that 12 years ago I was a 7 year old that was not jaded at all and had full optimism for life. And I wasn’t a complete social outcast. And most of my family was still alive (most are dead now), and we often went to weddings, family gatherings, and all that stuff. We even traveled to other states for vacation back when I was a little kid. I haven’t been out of my state in around 12 years or more. Haven’t been on vacation in 9 years
Yeah it's almost like I'm starting to forget all those good memories.

I remember being a happy lil kid doing all that stuff to.

I used to play with my lil brother and lil cousin a lot and we'd always role play games that we played on the Xbox

Yeah it's almost like I'm starting to forget all those good memories.
They become more distant and faded. That’s why sometimes looking at old photos and seeing old shows again feels so good. Triggers those good memories and brings you back in time. I periodically rewatch old shows I liked and old car videos to preserve the memories. Although imagining my early childhood is like another reality it’s so distant and different from my reality now.
I remember being a happy lil kid doing all that stuff to.
It’s so brutal. We will never have that level of happiness again even if we do ascend, because the darkness will always be in our minds
I used to play with my lil brother and lil cousin a lot and we'd always role play games that we played on the Xbox
Sounds cool. I never had a sibling at all, and didn’t hang out with my cousins. Most of my good memories were with my mom and dad

I've never been cuddled with. :feelsbadman:

I imagine it must be like a prolonged sideways hug, but sitting on a couch or lying down.

Yes but she wouldn't let me touch her tits so it was pointless.

Yes but she wouldn't let me touch her tits so it was pointless.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Did she ever breastfeed you? My mother didn’t as far as I know and I was only bottle fed.

Same I was only bottlefed
Brutal. I’m sure that fucks you up somehow since you never even learned how to interact with women as a baby by sucking your mommy’s boobs. Also, my mother was 40 when I was born, yet another brutal thing

Damn, that’s brutal. Btw, were you born prematurely or at a low birth weight? I was born 2 months premature, born through a C-section, and only weighed 4.5 pounds. So I didn’t get to develop enough with womb care, and to top it all off, I didn’t even touch pussy in the way out of my mother.

Damn, that’s brutal. Btw, were you born prematurely or at a low birth weight? I was born 2 months premature, born through a C-section, and only weighed 4.5 pounds. So I didn’t get to develop enough with womb care, and to top it all off, I didn’t even touch pussy in the way out of my mother.
I had a C-section as well but I was delievered on time and I weighed 8.5 lbs.

I had a C-section as well
Damn. We both shared so many misfortunes early in life. Holy shit. Also, we are among the most KHHV users there are. Didn’t even touch pussy on the way out and didn’t suck our mommy’s tits
but I was delievered on time and I weighed 8.5 lbs.
That’s good at least. I think me being so lightweight at birth stayed with me and that’s why I was a skinny fucker my whole life. I was actually so skinny before puberty that they bullied me for it a lot. I’m normal weight at the moment luckily, but wish I was bigger

Damn. We both shared so many misfortunes early in life. Holy shit. Also, we are among the most KHHV users there are. Didn’t even touch pussy on the way out and didn’t suck our mommy’s tits
Yeah it's brutal we couldn't even experience a single natural milestone in a human's life.
That’s good at least. I think me being so lightweight at birth stayed with me and that’s why I was a skinny fucker my whole life. I was actually so skinny before puberty that they bullied me for it a lot. I’m normal weight at the moment luckily, but wish I was bigger
The opposite happened to me. I was above-average height and had a normal weight as a kid, but now I'm a skinny framelet and below-average in height:feels:.

Yeah it's brutal we couldn't even experience a single natural milestone in a human's life.
For real man. It’s almost laughable honestly it’s so absurd. Things went haywire from conception and still do. We missed literally almost all the core social and human milestones.

One thing I will always be grateful for though despite all this is all the stuff me and my father did. He used to take me for rides in his muscle car that he bought in 2010. He had that thing shipped from across the country without telling my mother he bought it, and he let me skip school to see it come on the car hauler truck. My mother was so pissed and him and me were laughing our asses off. Fuck I miss him. He passed away just after my 19th birthday. It’s not normal to have a parent die this young
The opposite happened to me. I was above-average height and was a normal weight as a kid, but now I'm a skinny framelet and below-average in height:feels:.
Brutal af dude. Must’ve sucked so bad to be mogging them and then fall behind. For me, people thought they could walk all over me as a kid to early teenager (and they could too because they were twice my fucking weight almost). After puberty, despite failing socially as usual, they treated me with way more respect. My mind is so fucked from how badly I was treated all those years though

This thread is cursed

These posts like this make me smile.

Nah I was neglected in every aspect of my childhood. Would love to try to cuddle with future robot wife

Im still somewhat close with my mother but hugs are pretty rare nowadays. Guess i have a soft spot for my mom as she pretty much does everything for me.

The opposite happened to me. I was above-average height and had a normal weight as a kid, but now I'm a skinny framelet and below-average in height:feels:.
Same except I’m about average.

Is there a cutoff point? Last time I got something like that was probably around 5 yrs old, unless you count hugs, but even then I can count the amount of times I've gotten one of those with my fingers.

Is there a cutoff point? Last time I got something like that was probably around 5 yrs old, unless you count hugs, but even then I can count the amount of times I've gotten one of those with my fingers.
I've been doing it till I was like 8 years old or something

I cuddle with my gf instead :chad: