Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Did anyone considered themselves goodlooking youger?

LonleyBoi3000

LonleyBoi3000

Greycel
Guys have any of you ever considered yourself good looking as a child ? Or as a pre-teen ? But got completely fucked over by puberty ? I did :(, but I mouthbreath my whole life and I broke my nose due P.E class accident and it never healed the same way. Puberty also fucked me for some reason, my boyish looks really faded away and now I look like I look now....

Yes, I was a pretty good looking child ngl.
Puberty and being isolated during 90% of my teens fucking crushed me though.
Single mothers should be put down.

Acne destroyed me during puberty

I was always a man let and ugly, but puberty is a bitch.

I had a normal nose and a glorious hair as a kid.
I used to get compliments from teen foids (as a kid), some would even caress me.
Then puberty kicked in...
I can even say that I experienced as a kid what Chads experience every day in their lives, so I've been on "the other side" of things and that further resonates my Blackpillness and gives me RageFuel.

Last edited:
Maybe when I was younger and still hadn't accepted that I was ugly. There was a time when I lost quite a bit of weight, and I kept trying to convince myself that I was a different person then, that I don't look like the old me. It took a couple years, some rejections, hundreds of rejections online, several people I knew telling me that I looked the same, and a few girls outright telling me that I am ugly for me to accept the truth again.

But if your question is whether or not I ever actually looked good, not really, but I didn't look as bad before puberty.

No, I always saw that I were uglier then everyone my classmates.

Guys have any of you ever considered yourself good looking as a child ? Or as a pre-teen ? But got completely fucked over by puberty ? I did :(, but I mouthbreath my whole life and I broke my nose due P.E class accident and it never healed the same way. Puberty also fucked me for some reason, my boyish looks really faded away and now I look like I look now....
I still look good the problem is I'm a manlet with psycho/social problems. When I was younger I used to get alot of female attention and that slowly dissipated as the years went on and I stayed short. I always kept hearing "oh you'll grow eventually" never happened. Women will get intrigued by my appearance before they realize I'm actually short and slender and not over 6' I know this because I used dating apps. Once they find out I'm around 5'7-5'8(don't know my own height) it turns them off then once they see that I've got feminine features like thin wrists etc. they just don't want anything to do with me. I've tried building mass but my body/brain burns way too many calories to really bulk up.

i was 3-4/10 in the past now i'm 2-3/10

No, but I thought I was above average.

When I was younger I looked at pictures of people my age on Rated.0 and cried. That fb page was the first ever blackpill.

No. getting older is fucked me up. its over

No I always thought I was ugly, I always called myself ugly, I always told my mother "Why am I ugly?" of course she would give me bluepilled lies "Oh you are not you are good looking". But I knew the truth.

I saw how white chads were slaying even when I was around 10, they were still getting loads of foids always around them, but me? Nope they never even talked to me or even look at me, so I knew I was ugly, or at least there was something wrong with me.

Last edited:
I was a high tier normie maybe
Now im fucked

I was the cutest child ever, but being cute doesn't translate well into the adult male aesthetic