Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Did anybody elses grandad fuck a jb?

I

islamicincel

Veteran
My grandad got an arranged marriage to my grandmother.

He was 20 and she was 15.

Just fuck life at the state of today.

Even today middle easteners and indians are choosing to have arranged marriage late like around 25-35. Now you have other problems like wondering if your future wife has done anything sexual with another man.

Its truly horrible

I should have been married to a hot young legal virgin girl who I would spend the rest of my life with, but no this cucked society expects you to study, get a good high paying job and then you get given the girl who is no longer in her prime and worst of all might not be a virgin.

Not worth the effort. Best to just drink do drugs and be a deadbeat nuisance to society

Ye 16 and 22, post war germany

Not worth the effort. Best to just drink do drugs and be a deadbeat nuisance to society
Can't tell if very low IQ or very high IQ.

Either way it's fucking degenerate and degenerate = normie so this behaviour should be avoided.

My grandad got an arranged marriage to my grandmother.

He was 20 and she was 15.

Just fuck life at the state of today.

Even today middle easteners and indians are choosing to have arranged marriage late like around 25-35. Now you have other problems like wondering if your future wife has done anything sexual with another man.

Its truly horrible

I should have been married to a hot young legal virgin girl who I would spend the rest of my life with, but no this cucked society expects you to study, get a good high paying job and then you get given the girl who is no longer in her prime and worst of all might not be a virgin.
Degenerated world

Can't tell if very low IQ or very high IQ.

Either way it's fucking degenerate and degenerate = normie so this behaviour should be avoided.
Every human is degenerate. Just some don't get the option to indulge in it fully. It's easy to talk a moral high game when the decision to be degenerate or not is already determined by your face

but no this cucked society expects you to study, get a good high paying job and then you get given the girl who is no longer in her prime and worst of all might not be a virgin.

And this is an illusion as well, since most men end up in low-paying jobs for eternity, struggling to maintain themselves. Females will have more and more will doing less and less, while men have to work more and more to get less and less.

Yes, he was 26 and my grand mom was 14. Who knows if he fucked any more before her.

Every human is degenerate. Just some don't get the option to indulge in it fully. It's easy to talk a moral high game when the decision to be degenerate or not is already determined by your face
Low IQ comment, I'm not a degenerate and never have been. Being ugly doesn't prohibit you from being a degenerate by drinking and taking drugs. I have never touched either.

Low IQ comment, I'm not a degenerate and never have been. Being ugly doesn't prohibit you from being a degenerate by drinking and taking drugs. I have never touched either.
gas the moral fags

30 and 18 I think.

My father married my mother when she was 17...she was already divorced and had two kids. My father was 21 and he already got married before and had a kid too. They were already making babies before they are even 20 and I’m 30 years old and still single.

I envy the life of my grandfather, its not fair

I don't even know how old my grandparents are.

He was 70, she was a 29 year old gypsy girl. But I'm not my grandfather, who was a much admired hero of the Irish war of independence, and had a way with women that I did not inherit, much to my chagrin. He was so good that my grandmother never faulted him for his "outside interests". "He just loves the ladies too much, and they love him back."
BTW, it killed him (massive coronary). He used to say he wanted to live to be 100 and die by getting shot in the back by a jealous husband. He got pretty close. For those who might be wondering - he was 5' 5".

Last edited:
Yes, I think he was 25 and she 15. That was the privilege of a different generation, that they took away from us.

Both my grandfather married my grandmothers when they were all adult already. My paternal Grandmother was even married before marrying my grandfather, but her former husband died in WWII.

It was already over 70 years ago.

Great grandfather was 95. Married a fertile woman and had a kid. Not JB but def like <40. Still impressive. Had tons of kids. That side of my family are all slayers