Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Did any other FtMs look like a male incel before you transitioned?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/4tran4/comments/16iiuag/did_any_other_ftms_look_like_a_male_incel_before/

Pre-transition, I passed as a male 100% of the time, even when I had long hair. Might have been my slavic facial structure (large nose, wide jaw and prominent brow). Additionally, I have a wide ribcage with narrow hips.

This combination with the female facial fat distribution at the time created an uncanny "chud-like" facial structure, along with my other characteristics, and made me look identical to a male incel.

Reverse trannymaxxing :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

These people are mentally ill.

fTM trannies are the most stupid.

They think being male is much better until they learn the hard way

i dont know why they think getting a frankendick will help them

Mental illness

The fact that the icon for the sub is an anime girl tells me just how hard they're coping. They'll never be anything close to an anime girl.

These people are mentally ill.

fTM trannies are the most stupid.

They think being male is much better until they learn the hard way
Then they’ll 43% themselves

Foid: ”It made me look like an incel.” :foidSoy:

I thought being an incels about the personality? :feelswhat:

So this woman admitted that being an incel is because one is way too ugly to get a woman and it has nothing to do with the personality?

I pitt trans people. I pity them all. But I encourage ftm transitions, because it is always fun to see them become /rope after becoming an incel male themselves :feelskek:

Women, let me tell you one thing. 90% of you would be incels, struggle alot or betabuxx if you were born as a male. That is reality. You are boring and men only want to be with you because of one reason. Lol, ftm, haha. Good luck getting a normal woman while being short :feelshaha:

No hate to manlets, I understand your struggles. It is all just toxic femininity.

Last edited:
Dieting is hard to foids yet taking a cocktail of drugs and later doing surgery is easier :lul:

But this person is 1 of the few that bucked the trend in a bad way

FtM look like incels 9 out of 10 times.

Instantly switching from tutorial mode to nightmare mode.

I hope that a worldwide shortage of male and female sex hormones drugs occurs so these troons off themselves.

Pre-transition, I passed as a male 100% of the time, even when I had long hair. Might have been my slavic facial structure (large nose, wide jaw and prominent brow). Additionally, I have a wide ribcage with narrow hips.

This combination with the female facial fat distribution at the time created an uncanny "chud-like" facial structure, along with my other characteristics, and made me look identical to a male incel.
Tfw I went to laugh at FtMs as is tradition and got brutally Slavpilled yet again:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. Yup, we truly look so horrible that even our females look like incel males, it's absolutely over:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Also, man, I really hope shit like this is getting archived:feelskek:. In addition to daily providing tons of content for places like Kiwifarms to show off to the world, trannies are regularly posting the same shit we do, completely proving us right with everything, but nobody would ever dare to attack them like they are attacking us:feelswhat::feelsUgh:.

All of them look like subhumans as you can see here

Some of them also have a fetish of larping as incels, basically a result of what happens when you let mentally ill zoomerfags browse incel websites

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/4tran2/comments/159j70f/being_ftm_is_cucked_as_hell/

The redditor actually gets it. Among all combinations of LGBTQI2+ undoubtedly a FtM tranny is the worst and dumbest thing you could do to ruin your life. You go from the highest status human being (female) to the lowest of the low - a fake man that has no balls or penis, low testosterone, no beard or facial hair, cannot have sex with a woman, can't make sperm or ejaculate, has no muscles, big hips, no adams apple, and you'd permenantly look like a feminized man, the exact kind of man that all women hate. A foid would actually have to be insane to voluntarily become a FtM tranny.

The redditor actually gets it. Among all combinations of LGBTQI2+ undoubtedly a FtM tranny is the worst and dumbest thing you could do to ruin your life. You go from the highest status human being (female) to the lowest of the low - a fake man that has no balls or penis, low testosterone, no beard or facial hair, cannot have sex with a woman, can't make sperm or ejaculate, has no muscles, big hips, no adams apple, and you'd permenantly look like a feminized man, the exact kind of man that all women hate. A foid would actually have to be insane to voluntarily become a FtM tranny.
That's the FTM tranny herself saying that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back