Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did any of you had high school crushes

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Do any of you remember your high school crushes?
I remember my high school crush. She was on the drill cheer leading team and I actually got to kiss her, but after that it was over for me.
I even cried for her.

catfishman23 said:
I actually got to kiss her.

Fakecel

Never had feelings for anyone :(

Some asian chick
Thought I had a chance since she was one of those "nerd" girls nope she moved and now she's dating Mexican chad

Captvic said:

She had gotten a bf after that. Everything was awkward after that. That would've been cool if I lost my virginity to her. But I didnt

I had a crush on some aspie bitch. She jected me when I asked her out and proceeded to ignore me every time i saw her.

Yes.

One day she talked about me, saying she was allergic to me.

Yeah I want to acid face that bitch

Yes. She was a fat, hairy Italian that ended up fucking her cousin.

I have no idea what I was thinking, she's disgusting.

catfishman23 said:
I remember my high school crush. She was on the drill cheer leading team and I actually got to kiss her, but after that it was over for me.
I even cried for her.

So, you dated a cheerleader in high school? What went wrong after that?

Yes, Asked her out told me she was gay, Next time I saw her she was making out with some hispanic dude in the hallway

AngelOfDisease said:
So, you dated a cheerleader in high school? What went wrong after that?

I didn't date just kissed.

I went to a boys school, so no.

One FHO at college stared at me all the time, but she never initiated, even after I thought I broke the ice with her once time. There's not much else I could have done with that. If FHOs have ever been interested in me, they would never go out of their way to make it easy for me, like they do for Chad. Now that I'm baldcel, it's over.

Yeah... She was my oneitis for like 2 years but I eventually got over her.

Yes.
She was one of a kind for me.
One of the two girls that talked to me every now and then in HS, since she was part of the group of people I talked to during breaks.
And in the last year she even asked me to help her studiing for the finals, since she had problems with math.
Ofc I helped her for some 3-4 months, since I saw her as my friend, nothing more. After some time I started to develop a crush on her, tough I always told myself that I can't let it overtake me since we only learn and it could interfere.
Well, after she passed the finals i told her how I feel about her.

Her reaction?
Getting drunk like never before at the finals party and letting herself get fucked by two of my "friends" in front of everyone else, while telling me to fuck off.

And even after 10+ years I still have that one moment very vividly manifested in my memory. Something I probably never forget.

I had a few and I oneitissed them really hard. Just lol @crushing now though.