Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did any of you feel this?

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
When you left High School did you suddenly feel a deep and profound sense of dread wash over you, as if you completely missed out on something, or that you're about to step into something completely unknown and terrifying? I'm not talking about nervousness, I'm talking about a deep-seated and screaming voice of despair crying out in your soul trying to foreshadow your fate immediately after that moment?

Just curious pewpew.

Complete opposite tbh. Huge sense of relief and euphoria from leaving that shithole.

i was coping so no

Just felt very tired

I just knew the worst is yet to come and i’m gonna miss those days

It'll be my turn in some time...

i felt relieved to finally leave high-school but as time goes on i realize that nothing has really changed for the better

No, I didn't. I'd say more but probably get warned for "bragging."

I didn't feel this
This post summarizes the entire thread quite well pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Yes I want to go back

Because I miss on teen love the best and truest of loves, high school is the best time of life
So much yes bro. High school was the best time of my life. Sadly I realized this too late. Nothing could ever compare...

Nope I was happy to get out of high school goddammit. So was every other subhuman I knew. There's something highly defective about you teen lifestyle worshiping cels.
Complete opposite tbh. Huge sense of relief and euphoria from leaving that shithole.
That's natural.

I did too
I knew that it was only going to go downhill from there

I miss a lot of things