Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did any of you ever take the ASVAB?

AFQT Percentile

• I: 93-99

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • II: 65-92

• IIIA: 50-64

• IIIB: 31-49

• IV: 10-30

• V: 1-9

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Horatio1

Horatio1

They saw deformity, I found beauty
★★★
If so, what score did you get?

I’ve never heard of this

No, I have never tried to join the military and likely never will

Googled it and I guess it's aptitude test for basic training?

I got low score on memorization which is basically IQ, almost borderline eligibility for service, language was good as was math those were the only theoretical tests alongside some common sense questions and some of the typical IQ test 3d visualization stuff, physical aptitude tests were medium with the exception of strength you use one of those bikes that has increasing resistance as well as deadlift using a machine that accounts for height and weight, I was eligible for regular infantry but not higher.

In my country you do a short question based test, then physical health and eye exam and psychological check, then you do physical aptitude tests and then you get an evaluation score based on all these, I did basic as a pointman and bandwagon driver minus light machine gun / KSP90 education because they weren't available at the time for some reason.

TL;DR Don't waste your time on anything except logistics or navy, at least then you can get a decent job afterwards, never serve your country as your country will never serve you as a sub5 inkwell.

Googled it and I guess it's aptitude test for basic training?

I got low score on memorization which is basically IQ, almost borderline eligibility for service, language was good as was math those were the only theoretical tests alongside some common sense questions and some of the typical IQ test 3d visualization stuff, physical aptitude tests were medium with the exception of strength you use one of those bikes that has increasing resistance as well as deadlift using a machine that accounts for height and weight, I was eligible for regular infantry but not higher.

In my country you do a short question based test, then physical health and eye exam and psychological check, then you do physical aptitude tests and then you get an evaluation score based on all these, I did basic as a pointman and bandwagon driver minus light machine gun / KSP90 education because they weren't available at the time for some reason.

TL;DR Don't waste your time on anything except logistics or navy, at least then you can get a decent job afterwards, never serve your country as your country will never serve you as a sub5 inkwell.
The ASVAB doesn't have a physical component to it. That is part of a separate physical test you take later.

As for the physical health, eye exam, and psychological check, that is part of the medical checkup you take either right before or after.

Maybe it is different for your country

Never took it and never will

I was expecting at least one or two brocels to have taken it before