Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Did any of you ever go on a date ?

T

TinderIsRealLife

Banned
-
I’ve never been ona date or kissed a girl but I’ve heard of some incels going on a date with gold digger chicks, if so how was it ? It’s kind of sad how common beta bux is now. I would rather die than beta bux

I later found out the girl was being starved by her parents because she didn't want to marry the man they had selected for her (muslims) and she was desperate for a free meal :feelskek::feelsrope::feelskek:

I did once, she talked about how her exs abused her and then she never contacted me again. It was an over an hour train ride just 2 see her

i-robot-no.gif

JFC i know rich STEMmaxxed ricecels who buy gifts for foids and bring them on dates, but barely ever fuck.

Just thinking about these cucks makes me chuckle. These ppl I know IRL and found on reddit are the inspiration for my username.

It's over if you dont fuck on the first date

If going to the house of the parents of the girl I wanted to marry islammaxxing, then, yes.

And it didn't work, terribly.

No amount of betabuxxing fixes your truceldom.

If going to the house of the parents of the girl I wanted to marry islammaxxing, then, yes.

And it didn't work, terribly.

No amount of betabuxxing fixes your truceldom.
Are you short or you just have really ugly face?

I’ve been on two in my three-decade long life. Meh. It’s different when you’re Chad, when you’re one of us it’s basically just a one on one hangout with a foid but awkward.

Reaaaaaally ugly face and manlet.
Isn’t everybody in morocco short though? I’d assume most men in morocco are 5’7ish. Is it the nose that makes your face unattractive?

Isn’t everybody in morocco short though? I’d assume most men in morocco are 5’7ish. Is it the nose that makes your face unattractive?
I know, however men my age are much taller than me and even more zoomers.

Huge lips, a toucan nose, very dark brown skin, wide-set eyes, and a prominent bald head.

Can't go on dates when I'm invisible to women to begin with :feelsokman:

I ve eaten a lot of dates if that counts

The closest I got was a girl who accepted, then changed her mind last minute.

The closest I got was a girl who accepted, then changed her mind last minute.
That is what we call flaking. She just to scared reject you on the spot. This crap even happens to chads and chadlites because of how damn options women have.

That is what we call flaking. She just to scared reject you on the spot. This crap even happens to chads and chadlites because of how damn options women have.
It must be that, given that I asked her out in front of other people, she surely didn't want to humiliate me publicly.
That foid got a new bf like two weeks after btw.

It must be that, given that I asked her out in front of other people, she surely didn't want to humiliate me publicly.
That foid got a new bf like two weeks after btw.
Why did you ask her out in front of other people ? You must have been young or in college lol. I made that same mistake too but unlike you I was rejected on the spot hahah.

Why did you ask her out in front of other people ? You must have been young or in college lol. I made that same mistake too but unlike you I was rejected on the spot hahah.
10th grade.
Idk how I had the courage to do it, perhaps it's more stupidity than bravery. :feelshaha:
Tbh there wasn't any moment where she was alone so I thought "fuck it i'll try", and I never asked out another foid face to face since.

No I’ve gotten a restraining order though. I said hi to the girl

I’ve never been ona date or kissed a girl but I’ve heard of some incels going on a date with gold digger chicks, if so how was it ? It’s kind of sad how common beta bux is now. I would rather die than beta bux
Incel.is

10th grade.
Idk how I had the courage to do it, perhaps it's more stupidity than bravery. :feelshaha:
Tbh there wasn't any moment where she was alone so I thought "fuck it i'll try", and I never asked out another foid face to face since.
Lol I had the exact same thing happen to me. The only other option was asking put through text.

Lol I had the exact same thing happen to me. The only other option was asking put through text.
Fucking brutal bro
The rejection sounds less violent on text message than IRL ngl

i went on an AI date with my AI girlfriend