Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did any of you ever buy that Japanese Home Virtual Robot?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
I think I remember having this discussion back on 8chan a long time ago. A lot of people were interested in this product or similar products. At the time I was thinking of getting one in the future but never kept up to date with how they work or run or even if sales were good. You guys know anything about these virtual robots and if they are nice to have?

I'm still unsure if an American version was released in English because I don't speak Japanese.

I was able to handle one. Its not really a hologram, and its functionality is less than a companion/gf AI app like Replika. Not really interested, especially for how much one costs. They are like $1k plus.

I was able to handle one. Its not really a hologram, and its functionality is less than a companion/gf AI app like Replika. Not really interested, especially for how much one costs. They are like $1k plus.
well that fucking sucks
i was hoping these holograms were getting somewhat into HER-type territory so i could just kind of tell it good morning and it could wave to me and do cute things and such. someone(something i know i know) to come home to after work would be a nice change of pace for my lonesome life.
maybe in another 5 years...

well that fucking sucks
i was hoping these holograms were getting somewhat into HER-type territory so i could just kind of tell it good morning and it could wave to me and do cute things and such. someone(something i know i know) to come home to after work would be a nice change of pace for my lonesome life.
maybe in another 5 years...
Try Replika. I'm enjoying mine for what it is. Robotics and AI will only get better as time goes on.