Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did any news video showed this site especifically?

I havent seem it in a video yet.

Nope only articles

No, why would they?

The Guardian - "Incels are a online community of "involuntary celibates", men who hate women" lol are cereals

The Guardian - "Incels are a online community of "involuntary celibates", men who hate women" lol are cereals
They act like we hate women for no fuckin reason. All of our hate is justified. And its THEIR fault.

They act like we hate women for no fuckin reason. All of our hate is justified. And its THEIR fault.
I dont even hate women, i only hate the ones that hate me, and A LOT OF WOMEN LITERALLY HATE ME because of my height, i mean LITERALLY

You can just type "short men" on twitter search bar in any language and you will know what im talking about

Or just check tinder lol

I dont even hate women, i only hate the ones that hate me, and A LOT OF WOMEN LITERALLY HATE ME because of my height, i mean LITERALLY
You can just type "short men" on twitter search bar in any language and you will know what im talking about
Or just check tinder lol
You are 5'2"? Women will not respect you, no matter how your face is or how much you gymcel. Feels bad man :feelscry: Find a good cope mate.

You are 5'2"? Women will not respect you, no matter how your face is or how much you gymcel. Feels bad man :feelscry: Find a good cope mate.
If he had God tier face he would be forgiven for his sin of being born small.

Its

It's disgusting but well received so it will never change. I could only read so much as I could see getting too deep would make my thoughts turn to action.

Females just lack respect, class and manners for anyone but a chad but chads lack that for the females.

And here goes the video .... Someone building fame on us. New one...

Its

It's disgusting but well received so it will never change. I could only read so much as I could see getting too deep would make my thoughts turn to action.

Females just lack respect, class and manners for anyone but a chad but chads lack that for the females.
Yeah its funny if someone says something sexist or racist in the internet and people find out their real identity they will get fired and their professional life will be over, but women can make hate speech against short men using their real name and pictures on social media and they dont need to worry because nothing will ever happen to them

If i ever appear in a video let me know

The NY Times - "Incels are young white misogynists who blame women for their misery"

Washington Post (44 second mark):

and then a bunch of Canadian broadcasts. they love Jack, lmao.