Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

did all reddit incels leave and now its lookism 2.0?

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
any ex reddit r/incels users here except for gambler? i feel like im surrounded with bunch of obtuse non virgin flaws addicted lookism under 20 faggots 

apparently time to leave

also i miss highly nihilistic and partially insane content from Alia harkonen.

i was from reddit but i only came very late, like 1-2 months before it got shut down

dr-problematic said:
any ex reddit r/incels users here except for gambler? i feel like im surrounded with bunch of obtuse non virgin flaws addicted lookism under 20 faggots 

apparently time to leave

also i miss highly nihilistic and partially insane content from Alia harkonen.

Don't leave bro. I've been on r/incels since 2015. Rippedrichandincel is still here too. Don't worry about the lookism fakecels

Joined r/incels 4 months before it got closed, lurked like 2 months before making an account.

Is Alia harkonen alive or did he rope ? His posts were special

undeadcel said:
Joined r/incels 4 months before it got closed, lurked like 2 months before making an account.

Is Alia harkonen alive or did he rope ? His posts were special

Likely just went on another hiatus a little before the ban like he was known to in the past. Don't know if he'll be back or if he's even still alive.

well im 21 touchless virgin truecel, i was on r/incels but under a different name and lurked a lot more than posted.

I was on /r/incels the whole time it was active (was a mod there too). I was even on /r/truecels before it got quarantined.

I have been posting catfish experiments on r/incels and i do the same here

I never posted on lookism so I don't know how this forum compares, but it feels nothing like the subreddit. I miss the memes.

whogivesafucc said:
i was from reddit but i only came very late, like 1-2 months before it got shut down

Same.

i was on /r/incels when it had about 20k users and have seen it rapidly grow up to 40k and explode.

kinda like bitcoin...

I'm here but very rarely.

Present. 22. 2/10 incel. I joined incels a month before the sub got banned.

how dare you call me an o[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]btuse non virgin flaws addicted lookism under 20 faggot[/font]

I was there but was mostly a lurker. This forum is just full of fakecels and lookism fags.