Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did Alek Minassian misrepresent us? Is that a bad thing?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
In his interview with that detective, he described incels as a group planning an uprising to overthrow the chads, put normies in their place.... incels are more deserving for female attention...
I feel like his interview was a big factor in canada(and the west) designating incels as terrorists.

that interview was based as fuck :feelskek:

I just post on this forum tbh I am not involved in any epic uprising

He was just a gigantic autist tbh.

It doesn't matter. We're the absolute bottom of society anyways, they're always just going to have their way with us.
Frankly I would rather be feared than flat out mocked by the populace.

I relate to AM more than I do to ER. He should get more respect ngl

I am not in any position to 'rise up' or create any significant meaningful change, and neither the most of the forum. He was memeing probably anyway.

Who cares about how we're presented? People will twist the facts anyway like they do with us Islamic people all the time.

I think he did.

I don't think we should be looked at as the attackers or the ones planning to make the big move. Even though the thought of an incel uprising is satisfying, it misconstrues the point that we should be making. Making ourselves look like the aggressors is only going to delve us into some more soy bullshit.

We need to participate in nonviolent activities and acts of protest which make us look recognized. The definition of an incel is someone who can't get some, but once you look into the basic principles of the blackpill, the point we have set is far beyond any normie's surface level reading comprehension. We need to make these people understand that they're the cause of all this bullshit through words and community participation. The issue of lookism at all has never been addressed by any high power in government, and the fact that implicit race bias studies and mainstream issues which target it have existed before issues targeting lookism (which has gone back for thousands of years and coincides directly with neurotypical human behavior, unlike racism, which is a taught behavior formulated several hundred years ago) is beyond me.

Despite lookism being an accredited bias with actual statistics pertaining towards it, it is an overlooked problem in our society constantly being put in the dust by armchair psychologists and any color of dipshit who spouts off just world fallacies without any regard towards any well researched studies at all (my personal opinion on why lookism isn't being studied is so it doesn't deter men from dropping out of society. What I'm trying to say is that there are candy coated psyops being used against us).

Who knows though, I feel like we aren't ever gonna accomplish anything, even though we are judged on the basis of how we look. But we should honestly keep a nonviolent stance, just in case the feds want to get unconstitutional with us.

He had an autism so im not gonna blame him for misrepresenting us

I mean, he literally used the words "Chad" and "Stacy" in real life among other embarrassing things.

it was super cringey to watch

I couldn't believe that part was real. Super low iq

Muslim and incel sounds brutal

He also pretended to have interacted with ER and Chris harper mercer. Kek, pretty obvious he was full of shit.

It doesn't matter. We're the absolute bottom of society anyways, they're always just going to have their way with us.
Frankly I would rather be feared than flat out mocked by the populace.
I AM scared of @Hell

I wonder what @LastGerman thinks about A.M.?

Personally i didn't watch the interview. But i might now since its all cringey and shit.

Alek Minassian took the memes too seriously. You aren't supposed to take them seriously.

Well, they're scared of us now.

idk how to feel about it.

My friend who is an 'edgelord' asked me to stop sending him incel stuff. Or people will think I'm an incel. lol

It's better to be feared than insulted.

He is mental. He was talking about pepe the frog too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back