Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Did a "Myhertiage" DNA test.

turkcelSWE

turkcelSWE

Banned
-
I am now officially an ethnic. As a descendant to Turkish parents, I at least thought that I had some genetics from Yugoslavia/Greece as there are parts of my relatives that are very white and has green/blue eyes. I was coping hard on that.

Now I got the results and I'm a 100 % western asian which geographically are countries like Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan. JFL. I just want to note that it is very rare that someone is 100 % of something. So this just confirms why I am a brown black haired curry-looking genetic waste. My mothers side is quite white while my father/paternal grandmother's side is bangladesh looking poop. Damn how unlucky I am that I had to get the worst genetics.

define the relatives that have it.

define the relatives that have it.
Mother/Maternal grandmother, maternal great-grandmother, maternal great-grandfather, aunt. They are all white.

Maternal grandfather is quite brown.

Paternal Grandfather quite light and green eyed.

Father/Paternal grandmother.... here's the broken link.

Mother/Maternal grandmother, maternal great-grandmother, maternal great-grandfather, aunt. They are all white.

Maternal grandfather is quite brown.

Paternal Grandfather quite light and green eyed.

Father/Paternal grandmother.... here's the broken link.
There's two things that I can think from this.

1) Not all tests are definite and hold different values

2) Your genetic makeup won't be exactly the same or close to similar to your parents. If you have any siblings, this would also show the same thing since your sibling might have different values in comparison to you.

Pretty much my situation. Except it was my maternal grandmother who bought shitskin into the gene pool

JFL giving your DNA to these mega "shekel" cooperation.

Now it’s time to run jbwa (Just be Western Asian) game.

I am now officially an ethnic. As a descendant to Turkish parents, I at least thought that I had some genetics from Yugoslavia/Greece as there are parts of my relatives that are very white and has green/blue eyes. I was coping hard on that.

Now I got the results and I'm a 100 % western asian which geographically are countries like Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan. JFL. I just want to note that it is very rare that someone is 100 % of something. So this just confirms why I am a brown black haired curry-looking genetic waste. My mothers side is quite white while my father/paternal grandmother's side is bangladesh looking poop. Damn how unlucky I am that I had to get the worst genetics.
That... can't be... as I understand...

Males get their general appearances and height from their paternal grandfather, and their hair from their father.