Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did a foid ever tried to have a conversation with you?

Dude, I'm a 3/10 and have nothing to compensate for that. So, no foid has ever tried to have a conversation with me, meaning what you mean.

Just because a foid initiates a conversation doesn’t mean she wants your cock unless she is speaking with sexual intent

Just because a foid initiates a conversation doesn’t mean she wants your cock unless she is speaking with sexual intent
I think OP meant situations where women are just interested in talking to you because they find you interesting or smth.

a good few times ig

Low IQ take. Starting a casual conversation with a classmate, coworker, or customer is just basic social skills.
JFL assuming any truecels would have social skills.

All it takes is a cop doing an undercover sting operation, to make me get a soliciting prostitution charge on my permanent record.

Only to make fun of me because i'm bad at socializing

Foids only talk to me if they need something

I'm 30 years old and there was not 1 single foid who talked to me in my entire life.
I am 21 and same. Only talked to me if they were in my group project or something otherwise never
And it probably means you are a fakecel.
Exactly
One foid had cold approached me in class and always sat beside me. :chad::chad:
Fakecel
A real conversation would be if they talked to you normally without wanting anything from you
Never happened

Last edited:
now that i think about it never.

i can barely count till 3

Why would you wanna talk to a woman?