Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ? Did a Face Reveal

Genetics are a funny toss up hahaha...
Women are more than happy to talk about female pretty privilege, but when it comes to incels they outright refuse to admit that poor looks/stature can lead to negative outcomes in life.
Of course

Unironically gets mogged by half this forum, since it’s actually chads.is

@? thoughts you filthy kike?

Go get banned with your retarded faggot boyfriend @Zer0/∞

You go die too filthy shit skin tranny
Bro you got a good face. Why are you salty?

Bro you got a good face. Why are you salty?
You are a self admitted locationcel (volcel) and fatcel (volcel) you say I'm a fakecel because I could betabuxx in a country across the world even though based off your own threads you could drive a few miles to Mexico or a border state to get with Mexican whores.

You are a self admitted locationcel (volcel) and fatcel (volcel) you say I'm a fakecel because I could betabuxx in a country across the world even though based off your own threads you could drive a few miles to Mexico or a border state to get with Mexican whores.
I don’t speak spanish. I would look like an idiot. Plus i have to stay with my mother cuz i don’t have a roommate to help me on the bills.

I don’t speak spanish. I would look like an idiot. Plus i have to stay with my mother cuz i don’t have a roommate to help me on the bills.
Didn't you say you have a lot of money? Also you have seen what I look like I look nothing like that guy.

Didn't you say you have a lot of money? Also you have seen what I look like I look nothing like that guy.
Yeah but i’m not using any of it. It’s going to be a safety net.

@Zer0/∞ why does every motherfucker on this site think i live in Texas?

fatcel is only volcel if u have bones.

Yeah but i’m not using any of it. It’s going to be a safety net.
007.jpg
008.jpg

he is 198 cm tall tooooo :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@dungeondragon

And why do you think I live in a 3rd world shithole hypocrite?
I don’t. I know you live in a wealthy town in a gated community with wonderful rich neighbors.

Go get banned with your retarded faggot boyfriend @Zer0/∞

You go die too filthy shit skin tranny
Nice thoughts, !

he is 198 cm tall tooooo :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@dungeondragon
Fucking tallfag chad, people like him never suffered a day in their lives.

Never trust a postmaxxer

that's actually crazy
we get to be called humans like this creature as if both were the same species, mild shock @Khanivore
I dont care much, this is top 10% of males, i dont see much people like this irl.. some guys who are with their gfs are generally just tall, not super duper wacko macko facelike

I dont care much, this is top 10% of males, i dont see much people like this irl.. some guys who are with their gfs are generally just tall, not super duper wacko macko facelike
I can't pretend to not care even if they're 1%, I am actually filled with hate and soreness. I hate chads with passion and I hate the fact that males like them exist.

they are the polar opposite of beings like us, they get everything easy, it's like the contrast between a deprived homeless starving child asking for food and a multi billionaire just laughing at him.

I can't pretend to not care even if they're 1%, I am actually filled with hate and soreness. I hate chads with passion and I hate the fact that males like them exist.

they are the polar opposite of beings like us, they get everything easy, it's like the contrast between a deprived homeless starving child asking for food and a multi billionaire just laughing at him.
Copypaste? I got better things to do than hate something that i cant change.. sorry about that) I got shitload of things to do, and i hate mice elf for doing nothing. Damn, that sucks... what, i must delegate my already-failing resource consolidation on hatred towards some men? I really dont need it. I hate barely enough brainpower to do my job!

Sorry. Work first, flesh matters - second

I got better things to do than hate something that i cant change.. sorry about that) I got shitload of things to do, and i hate mice elf for doing nothing. Damn, that sucks... what, i must delegate my already-failing resource consolidation on hatred towards some men? I really dont need it. I hate barely enough brainpower to do my job!

Sorry. Work first, flesh matters - second
I see, you're more passive than I am, whitepillin'

I see, you're more passive than I am, whitepillin'
Im the best of what whites can offer.. my services cant be considered cheap by any margin