Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did 6 bazillion jews really die in the holocaust?

How many j*ws died in the holocaust?

• Total voters
PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
How many?
What makes you think that?
Discuss

You're gonna get some Eurocels locked up with this one man.

Ofc some died, but 6 million is pulled straight out of ass. And I think lack of supplies was the main reason not some pathetic showers with fucking wooden doors.

the allies killed more jews than germany tbh. also the gas chambers never existed.

i believe that a substantial amount of kikes died and i celebrate it they should be wiped of the face of the earth Hitler is a saint

SIEG HEIL

the allies killed more jews than germany tbh. also the gas chambers never existed.
Also funny how death camps were only found in the parts which Soviets "liberated".

All I know is that it wasn’t enough

Six millions??? Few hundred thousands at the most..

The very few jews who died in the period between 1939-1945 made it because of typhus, which at that time was an epidemic in Europe. Gas chambers never existed for killing people, in fact the zyklon b was used only for fumigate the fleas that produced typhus that were in the clothes.

More jews died due to allied bombings of factories, railroads, and warehouses than due to the Germans killing them.

Probably not but I like that saying such can get you arrested in many european countries. Teaches antisemites a lesson.

Maybe like 20 or 30 died because they weren't used to physical activity.

1. Nazis classified Slavic mischling as Juden.
  2. Nazis killed point 1 as juden
  3. Ashkenazi activists classified Slavic mischling as mamzas aka bastards. Rejected them in life.
  4. After the "holocaust" Ashkenazi activists accepted them as Juden
  5. Who or what is a Jew is very very variable. Hitler & the Nazis couldn't put their finger on it exactly & just designated any thought criminal a Jew no doubt...
  6. "With a lot of them dying through lack of supplies" aka starvation & death marches & slave labour aka part of genocides of any race fyi. This was included in the "holocaust" figures as was being shot on site.
  7. The number could be higher or lower depending on criteria.
Ps I'm not antisemitic when I made those first 5 points fyi. I'm a 2nd degree mischling myself fyi.
Maternal grandmother ffs no less.

Last edited:
the holocaust was a lie

The holocaust was a hotel chain where a couple juice with bad vision were on the top of the building, saw a penny on the ground, and fell off trying to get it. The height isn't what killed them though. Their big noses hit the ground before them and actually crushed back into their skull and stabbed through the brain. Now juice and their control over media/education has indoctrinated people by fabricating the actual event and the amount of people killed. The holocaust is pure IT LARP.
the holocaust was a lie

Lots of antisemitism in this thread. Please shut it down, mods.
פארשאלטן גויים

I think many died but 6 millions sounds bs considering how much that number has changed over time, that they made it the official "holocaust" and made criticism against it illegal, and that it has been well argued that they couldn't possibly have killed and destroyed so many corpses during those 4 years.

Enough to count all the charms in a Lucky Charm’s box

it was probaly a bit less than a million, but jews inflated the numbers to make them look like the biggest victims possible

However many it was it backfired and was ultimately counter productive.