Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dickpills

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
Imagine believing anything on reddit

why are u browsing those braindead degenerate subs lmao

Women are whores:feelsjuice: what’s new?

PURE RAGEFUEL:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
NORMAL GIRLS WANT TALL GUYS
TALL GIRLS WANT TALL GUYS
AND WORST OF ALL, SHORT GIRLS WANT TALL GUYS
IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR ME

Imagine believing anything on reddit
Stop coping with "muh larping redditors". Reddit is full of sex having normies, even my normie brother is on it. It's ovER.

I have childlike hands and dick. :feelsrope:

Stop coping with "muh larping redditors". Reddit is full of sex having normies, even my normie brother is on it. It's ovER.
You'd be a retard to see the above two stories and not judge them as larp from the title alone.

You'd be a retard to see the above two stories and not judge them as larp from the title alone.
>two titles where the foid is openly slutty

Colour me shocked

Dont believe a woman when they talk about measurements. The guy is probably like 6 inches yet says its 9 so now the woman thinks when they see 6 its a 9 incher. Having a 9.5 incher is super rare

Yeah that cope is really annoying, especially when they apply it in 100% of cases like not even a percentage of them could be real.

Reddit is full of subreddits of moggers (women and men) posting nude pictures of themselves.

Just believe anything you read theory.
I found out 2 stacylite foids from my college class were on reddit, theres no reason to believe it's not a possibility that these stories are real, reddit isnt some underground site that only losers know about.
Yeah that cope is really annoying, especially when they apply it in 100% of cases like not even a percentage of them could be real.

Reddit is full of subreddits of moggers (women and men) posting nude pictures of themselves.
High iq :feelsthink:

anyone who rejects the dickpill here should be permabanned instantly

I found out 2 stacylite foids from my college class were on reddit, theres no reason to believe it's not a possibility that these stories are real, reddit isnt some underground site that only losers know about.

High iq :feelsthink:
I'm not saying it can't happen. I'm saying that these two storiesnare larp

From the language. The way certain words are used. The way they refer to themselves. This is certainly written by a guy. Its not like this is some high iq shit to figure out. Anyone who's spend any time on the internet can tell the obvious larp.