Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dickpill

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
I just realised that even if we got a female, she wouldn't have sex with us or want nothing with us if we had a small dick. A male with a small dick is as sexually attractive to a female as a female with no vagina or breasts is to a male. This is the ultimate level to the Blackpill: The Dickpill.

As long as you aren't below 5.5-6 inches I'd say you're good.

women would cum harder to a man with a 1 inch penis whom she finds SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE, rather than some incel with a big dick.

stop this fucking cope.

I've been a proponent of bullying women with small boobs (which is about 80% of population) for a long time. I find it ridiculous that there's women with titties the size of their head walking around meanwhile these flat abortions think they're hot shit.
Anytime you feel bad just remind yourself that A cup is the equivalent of microdick and C cup is a 5 incher

Sub 6 dick size = it's over

I've been a proponent of bullying women with small boobs (which is about 80% of population) for a long time. I find it ridiculous that there's women with titties the size of their head walking around meanwhile these flat abortions think they're hot shit.
Anytime you feel bad just remind yourself that A cup is the equivalent of microdick and C cup is a 5 incher
Is it bad that I find flatter women kind of hot too or is that just a product of being a desperate male?

I have a backup there. But no femoid wants me, so no way i can use it.

Nigger that's broscience, it's personal preference.
I don't follow. Like is there a home test kit for T levels, or do I have to get tests done at the doctors office. I haven't been the doctor in 7 years and I don't want to go now.

I don't follow. Like is there a home test kit for T levels, or do I have to get tests done at the doctors office. I haven't been the doctor in 7 years and I don't want to go now.
You being into flat chicks doesn't mean you have low T. It's broscience, I was just pulling your leg.
Other than that look up symptoms of you're actually concerned and take it from there.

I
You being into flat chicks doesn't mean you have low T. It's broscience, I was just pulling your leg.
Other than that look up symptoms of you're actually concerned and take it from there.
I'm worried about being low T tbh. But yeah, I just don't mind the flatness. I think it's a flaw.

Can't even cum with my own hands. I'll never use it

Is there a way to do this without going to the doctor?
Absolutely retarded. Being attracted to a certain kind of woman is not indicative of hypogonadism.

Not being able to get a hard erection is the only sign. It’s about how easily you get hard, not what your personal taste is.

But I like flat females.

Absolutely retarded. Being attracted to a certain kind of woman is not indicative of hypogonadism.

Not being able to get a hard erection is the only sign. It’s about how easily you get hard, not what your personal taste is.
But huge titties are dimorphic, and not that I don't like them, but I don't need them. It's a bit worrisome tbh.

whogivesafucc said:
women would cum harder to a man with a 1 inch penis whom she finds SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE, rather than some incel with a big dick.

stop this fucking cope.

@catfishman23
@mylifeistrash
@uninstall
Anyone who does Tinder experiments

If anyone's got the time, I've got a request: try a micropenis chad profile. Standard chadfish, but make a bio along the lines of: "just so you ladies know I aint packin much down there and Im sick of gettin made fun of. don't swipe right if you can't deal"

@catfishman23
@mylifeistrash
@uninstall

If anyone's got the time, I've got a request: try a micropenis chad profile. Standard chadfish, but make a bio along the lines of: "just so you ladies know I aint packin much down there and Im sick of gettin made fun of. don't swipe right if you can't deal"
That is a great idea.

@catfishman23
@mylifeistrash
@uninstall

BUMP

Cope, this girl literally has no cunt and she still has a boyfriend