Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dickpill is underrated

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
We know we are incels and we are not slaying et al, but when the action comes, how will a dick smaller than 6'' satisfy a woman? It Will likely not

Sn penisdimensions REV

See, the average penis isn't capable of sarisfying a woman to the fullest, and even when having 6''ish, women as always want more, and Will always praise 7''s and 8''s like Gods

The point that I'm trying to make here is that most people should know It never even began, because most Will never truly satisfy a woman, want more? Her ex-chad-bf probably had a bigger cock, most probably she Will always remember the sensation and thus never be satisfied with anything under really

Men need looks, height, money, status and dick, and most of them lack all even, JFL at this live

Women can be satisfied by a finger, if it's attached to someone attractive.

Stop obsessing about dicks if you never even get to the point that you're rejected because of it.

4" is enough. If not she has weak muscles or doesnt know how to use them.

If you don't believe read some articles about female anatomy.

4" is enough. If not she has weak muscles or doesnt know how to use them.
Gigamegacope

Stop obsessing about dicks if you never even get to the point that you're rejected because of it.
Guess what? If 6'3'' chad releases his 5.2'' monster, the foid will find him quite less attractive

Yeah there is a stigma / looksfactor. Let's say technically you only need 4".

feels good to be top 80% in something:feelzez:

This. Also, feeling bad cause you can't satify a foid is cucked. Our problem is that we can't get sex and relationships, not our sexually unused dicks.

Guess what? If 6'3'' chad releases his 5.2'' monster, the foid will find him quite less attractive

I guess... but how is any of it applicable to us? It's like you're a plumber railing against the capital gains tax or the cost of hangar space for private jets. It's not your problem, why are you trying to make it your problem?

Literally copied my thread lol

This. Also, feeling bad cause you can't satify a foid is cucked. Our problem is that we can't get sex and relationships, not our sexually unused dicks.
In the current state of things, you probably ain't getting a relationship if your dick is small, and probably cucked if smaller then chad's
Literally copied my thread lol
From when? Didn't see it
I guess... but how is any of it applicable to us? It's like you're a plumber railing against the capital gains tax or the cost of hangar space for private jets. It's not your problem, why are you trying to make it your problem?
The thing is, you get to fuck someone, if you are not satisfying her really, that's going to make a dent on you whether you like It ir not, the penis is the maximum expression of masculinity and having a small one, errr...

Last edited:
The thing is, you get to fuck someone, if you are not satisfying her really, that's going to make a dent on you whether you like It ir not, the penis is the maximum expression of masculinity and having a small one, errr...

Soooo are you close to getting to fuck someone? If so I can understand why you're worried. My dick can halve in size for all I care, it'll just be easier to hide those unwanted boners that will never come within a whiff of a vagina.

1531632332204.png

It's ironic that the looser a foid gets the more she demands a big dick. As their quality goes down their demands go up.

A tight virgin would not care plain and simple.

A girl who likes big dicks just means she is loose.

A big and thick dick is what you need to keep her around like a collar.
Of course to have an intercourse with her, you need a face first.

Soooo are you close to getting to fuck someone? If so I can understand why you're worried. My dick can halve in size for all I care, it'll just be easier to hide those unwanted boners that will never come within a whiff of a vagina.

1531632332204.png
Nah I'm not getting close
this doesnt factor in girth
I think 4.7'' girth and that's it, the thing about girth is that from 6'' and above (length) varies a fuckton
A big and thick dick is what you need to keep her around like a collar.
Of course to have an intercourse with her, you need a face first.
Dick size Will make a Big factor in keeping her around, real shit here

Nah I'm not getting close

I think 4.7'' girth and that's it, the thing about girth is that from 6'' and above (length) varies a fuckton

Dick size Will make a Big factor in keeping her around, real shit here

damn, i always thought 6 girth would compensate for sub 6 length(im 5.7 length). oh well.

damn, i always thought 6 girth would compensate for sub 6 length(im 5.7 length). oh well.
I think it may compensate but when the girl sees It she will see a fat tube, tho when inside she Will definitively feel it

Honestly who cares. Even if you are an extreme dicklet you can still experience other stages of a relationship like kissing and hugging. Its straight up over as an ugly ethnic. You deserve shit

Nothing to do with virgin. Yes the flesh becomes wobbly, but the keyfactor is pelvic muscle decline after 22. If you ever get a foid let her do pelvic floor training.

Nothing to do with virgin. Yes the flesh becomes wobbly, but the keyfactor is pelvic muscle decline after 22. If you ever get a foid let her do pelvic floor training.
Another time it's proven that femshits expire in their early 20's

Gymcel Women stay tight longer.