Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dickpill is overstated

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
your dick doesn’t have to be bigger than average tbh. if a girl has already been fucked by lots of guys with 6+ inch dicks to the point where she can’t feel pleasure from an average 5.5 inch dick anymore, then yeah it’s a problem, but who wants that kind of slut anyway?

if your dick is too big, it could prevent you from having sex with a girl with less experience, because it’s painful.

if your dick is too big, it could prevent you from having sex with a girl with less experience, because it’s painful.
Not many of us have big dick, and how are we supposed to get an inexperienced jb, we can't even get a used up landwhale

Yeah, not as if any foid is gonna see it. Still brutal knowledge though, it's another reminder that ascension is impossible.

Dickpill is not only about if you can please a women or not.
A small dick impairs your self-esteem and mental health.

your dick doesn’t have to be bigger than average tbh. if a girl has already been fucked by lots of guys with 6+ inch dicks to the point where she can’t feel pleasure from an average 5.5 inch dick anymore, then yeah it’s a problem, but who wants that kind of slut anyway?

I WANT THAT SLUT, I WANT TO FUCK. FUCK. this is just coping, ohh i don't have money to buy a big mac, no worries it's bad for your health. jFL also yeah even if you don't get laid having a big dick will give you CONFIDENCE :feelswhere:

This, instantly makes you less secure:feelsjuice: you can still pleasure a woman with a small dick (or do I’ve been told:feelshehe:)

i have small dick but i dont care,even if i had a huge fucking cock i would still be a genetic failure and probably never gonna use it anyways.

i have small dick but i dont care,even if i had a huge fucking cock i would still be a genetic failure and probably never gonna use it anyways.
You would have big dick energy, which would be an improvement.
Anyhow, I'm glad for you, but you're an exception.

it’s intuitive, but apparently foids rank dick size equal in importance next to height.

It won’t effect me anyway, since i am involuntary celibate because of my face