Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over dickpill, heightpill, currycel, fatpill, bad oily skin, insecurities etc

R

recentcel0

Self-banned
-
It's completely over for me. I have messy oily medium length hair, my dick is 4.9 inches bone pressed, I'm overweight, 172 cm height, south asian brown guy so ofc hated by most, my face gets new pimples or acne every single day, dont have a car, haven't accomplished shit, taking engineering courses like a dumbshit. It's completely over. No recovering from this. Absolutely hate arranged marriage, so that's not happening either

Absolutely hate arranged marriage, so that's not happening either
Why do you hate arrange marriage? It sounds like a golden ticket to getting any pussy

will definitely get cucked, there won't be mutual feelings or chemistry, arranged marriage foids are most of the time really cringe and so on
In India 90% of marriages are arranged, with a 1% divorce rate. They culturally prefer arranged over love marriages.

It's nothing more than willing signing up to get cucked these days. The infidelity rate among Pajeetas is on a surge in the urban cities and those who don't have a dead bedroom and are bitter.

In India 90% of marriages are arranged, with a 1% divorce rate. They culturally prefer arranged over love marriages.
how do u magically fall in love with a person whom you've barely interacted with, marriage is a huge commitment. The whole concept feels baffling. Even if it lasts long, I bet its agonizing for both party involved

It's nothing more than willing signing up to get cucked these days. The infidelity rate among Pajeetas is on a surge in the urban cities and those who don't have a dead bedroom and are bitter.

Get in shape, get a decent job, arrangedmarriagemaxx or go abroad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back