Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dickpill from IT foid

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ho2zc7/awwww_i_got_a_tribute_rent_free_in_your_mind/fxfrf0t/?context=8&depth=9

Posted image because reddit didn't load.

@Sparrow's Song thoughts? :feelskek:

Water is wet tbh.

sparrow's dick is over 6.5 inches but less than 7

daily reminder that less than 7 inches is a MICROPENIS

sparrow's dick is over 6.5 inches but less than 7

daily reminder that less than 7 inches is a MICROPENIS
tbh I wanted based points for sending dick pics but I didn't know they would care so much, I thought they would just block me.
They literally sent a homosexual to message me and he keeps saying my dick is like 4 inches and I angle frauded the dick or something.

'I don't like body shaming people in general'
..........proceeds to justify body shaming men on yet another thing they cannot change.

Also, thinking about someone they like while raping their toy eh? You mean using imagination while masturbating? Hrmmm like every other human being fucking does? Or does she demand that we ask for imaginary consent while carrying out imaginary acts on an inanimate non-living object?

Fucking whore probably flicks it 10 times a day to more fucked up imaginations than most incels

tbh I wanted based points for sending dick pics but I didn't know they would care so much, I thought they would just block me.
They literally sent a homosexual to message me and he keeps saying my dick is like 4 inches and I angle frauded the dick or something.
JFL cucktears members are something else. I can never fully understand them :feelskek:

hypocrisy at its finest :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Mine may be small, but at least I didn't cut it and start pretending to be a female. Faggots :feelsclown:

Everyone post IT foid coom tributes its lolfuel

More proof they hate us for being subhuman. They wouldn't make fun of his dick if it was 9 inches instead.

Albeit men have a wide variety of preferences when it comes to women and pretty much all of them are accepted and sought after in one way or another, females basically only accept having sex with well endowed males. Also, I'm really angry and sad at the same time every time I see females making fun of guys because of our average or small dicks. It's not our fault. We were born that way.

It can’t even be controlled. There is nothing that can lengthen your dick. They are making fun of people for things they can’t even control