Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious dickpill>everything

DBcel

DBcel

Recruit
★★

Im 5’9 so not really tall. For some manlet, for some average, but i would rather be a turbomanlet with a 8+ inch in length, thick dick, instead of 5’9 in height, with a under average dick size.

Just listen to this trucel

Dick size has never been more important then now seeing how dickpics are apart of mainstream culture

Dickpill is underrated as fuck on this forum

Greycels at it again

I found this video in one of your comments in another post where the fuck did u even find this guy from?
He was @GeneticJoke

He ended up getting banned because he mentioned fucking a non hooker lol. He used to post on lookism apparently too, but got bullied and retreated here

You have to be hung like a horse and show your cock everywhere to compete as a sub-height-and-face man in Chad's playground.

apparently he's 6'3, just has a subpar face. He made a thread somewhere where banging an ugly girl once means you can still be incel. Turned out to be a low tier normie turned oldcel

apparently he's 6'3, just has a subpar face. He made a thread somewhere where banging an ugly girl once means you can still be incel. Turned out to be a low tier normie turned oldcel
Tbf i can understand some ppl think they are incel because of the frustation of having no sex for years after experiencing what it feels like, but his dick has been in a vagina so good ridance. He probably wouldn’t had fucked that ugly girl with that face he has if it weren’t for his height.:blackpill::feelsclown:

Tbf i can understand some ppl think they are incel because of the frustation of having no sex for years after experiencing what it feels like, but his dick has been in a vagina so good ridance. He probably wouldn’t had fucked that ugly girl with that face he has if it weren’t for his height.:blackpill::feelsclown:
yup, when you're top 5% or so height it can get you laid

Dickpill destroys me everyday

@Personalityinkwell

like baseball bat bigger at head end. cone like mine where it is thin at head end. when i fap its thin at head feel weird. i think cone shape is worse because it is thin at head.