Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dickpill debunked forever, stop whining about your tiny peepee

@shii410 but foids don't care about dick size right?

look at the first guy's username: it's @Kamikaze :feelsaww:

Do these foids really think that calling a man a whore is degrading in any way :feelsgah:
JFL. If anything its a compliment for every man

@shii410 but foids don't care about dick size right?
Holy fuck its so brutal to see how much short dick men slay, literally fucking girls like orcs on coke, imagine how many girls they pull in the phase before they agree to have sex (when they haven’t seen their dick yet):feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: Cheating on their gfs etc, all mog me to death

Holy fuck its so brutal to see how much short dick men slay, literally fucking girls like orcs on coke, imagine how many girls they pull in the phase before they agree to have sex (when they haven’t seen their dick yet):feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: Cheating on their gfs etc, all mog me to death
Jfl if you actually believe these larping neckbeards, most of the shit on that sub are LITERAL tales from the basement. Even if a dicklet "slayer" exists, the foids that he's fucked will most likely end up regretting it heavily later on as you see in the OP

just have a micropenis theory

btw small dick 2 them is 6 inches under that is a micropenis
Seems to be true.
Well, the dickpill exists. But the thing is, if you're ugly and short, you're not allowed to having sex anyways. Although having a big dick can help you to find a girl. Some foids are attracted to big cocks mostly. I'm not saying they don't give a fuck about your looks and height at all. But you still have a chance in this case.

Last edited:
Man I can't believe 1 inch dick havers are true chads:worryfeels: @sexratiocel @Mecoja @Languishingrn thoughts

Do these foids really think that calling a man a whore is degrading in any way :feelsgah:
JFL. If anything its a compliment for every man
Poor them, they also think they won if the man didn't "pleasure her" during sex

"Still hit tho" :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelskek:

By small dick she means 6 and half inches. You coping if you think he was a true dicklet lol