Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dickpill always comes to collect (stay away averagesizecels)

Dickpill is honestly pretty stupid.
First - Reddit :feelsseriously:
Secondly, lesbians don't have cocks and they report more sexual fulfillment than heteros, so what is your excuse if you're a dicklet?
All the nerves are on/around the clit anyway.
Lastly, who cares if women enjoy sex.

over if you don't have a fat long cock

They're so young yet are already doing more sexually than I could dream of :feelsbadman:

Dickpill is honestly pretty stupid.
First - Reddit :feelsseriously:
Secondly, lesbians don't have cocks and they report more sexual fulfillment than heteros, so what is your excuse if you're a dicklet?
All the nerves are on/around the clit anyway.
Lastly, who cares if women enjoy sex.
You know that their divorce rate is twice as high as heterosexuals and that they have sex much less often than heterosexuals, something like 40-50% less often.

So I wouldn’t take their word for granted.

If you manage to ascend and foid doesn’t enjoy sex with you, you will get cucked

foids will laugh at my cock if they see

You know that their divorce rate is twice as high as heterosexuals
Yeah, not surprising. Something like 90% of normal divorces are started by women, so two women together is like the worst combination for marital success.
and that they have sex much less often than heterosexuals, something like 40-50% less often.
Didn't know that.
So I wouldn’t take their word for granted.
I don't take anything from LGBT people for granted.
If you manage to ascend and foid doesn’t enjoy sex with you, you will get cucked
Probably, but you can still give a foid good sex with a small dick.

OP (reddit) is a dick-shaming attention whore. Women never contribute anything real or of value to anything, especially not to anonymous conversations about dick size on the internet.