Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dickpics are a must in the actual dating scene

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
Im a dicklet and this shit has traumatized me, because nowadays to get a woman's attention in a chat you have to take a picture of your dick, even forget about "breaking the ice" by saying phrases, if you have a big one you get wet.

In my case I have never sent a dick photo because it is small.

This is something I have known for a long time from conversations. So it is another nail in my coffin.

What is this? Have girls asked for your nudes before? I feel like everyone is secretly a sex-crazed fiend whose nudes and exploits are floating around several gossip circles at every moment. What happened to the modest values of temperance and freedom within the bounds of self-control? Society is a cesspool of decadence, mendacity, iniquity, and ignorance.

Seriously, are girls really asking to see your nudes over text almost immediately?

I have a bunch of catfish accounts and not once has a woman hinted at being interested in dick size, let alone asked for a dick pic.

I think dick pics are creepy and gross, but then again I'm old-fashioned and a neet so what do I know.

I have a bunch of catfish accounts and not once has a woman hinted at being interested in dick size, let alone asked for a dick pic.
If you asked them if they want to see, they would probably say yes.

What is this? Have girls asked for your nudes before? I feel like everyone is secretly a sex-crazed fiend whose nudes and exploits are floating around several gossip circles at every moment. What happened to the modest values of temperance and freedom within the bounds of self-control? Society is a cesspool of decadence, mendacity, iniquity, and ignorance.

Seriously, are girls really asking to see your nudes over text almost immediately?
I was studing in an unemployed school and that was before the time of corona virus time and young/mid age foids were all time talking about dickpics. I even watched they watching dick pics in thrir phones insted of "hot guys faces" or "bodybuilding hot dudes" everything revolved around cocks, convos, jokes,etc.
So if you are ugly at least with a good cock you can have a chance.

No I never been asked for nudes because Im ugly,short,autistic so Im like a phantom. Absolute discarded even to be friendzoned. Also I was the few older guys there so I was invisible.

I was studing in an unemployed school and that was before the time of corona virus time and young/mid age foids were all time talking about dickpics. I even watched they watching dick pics in thrir phones insted of "hot guys faces" or "bodybuilding hot dudes" everything revolved around cocks, convos, jokes,etc.
So if you are ugly at least with a good cock you can have a chance.

No I never been asked for nudes because Im ugly,short,autistic so Im like a phantom. Absolute discarded even to be friendzoned. Also I was the few older guys there so I was invisible.
Are you a wizard?

Because you use chad guys faces. I mean if you have a shity profile due to your face, height,halo. Try sending a big dick and see that at least the foid will answer.

I think dick pics are creepy and gross, but then again I'm old-fashioned and a neet so what do I know.
Im a dicklet, I ussually drop jelking exercise due to my laziness but is the only way I think I can manage to catch atention from a foid.
Think about it , if you manage to get a foid and then she sees your little cock most prob she can laugh or left or she can fuck but them ghost you. The only 2 ways I think an ugly and autistic guy have to conquer a foid is by money or cock size.

Because you use chad guys faces.
I don't, I didn't say chadfish I said catfish. Just enough to get some matches.

I mean if you have a shity profile due to your face, height,halo. Try sending a big dick and see that at least the foid will answer.
Have you ever actually used dating apps? How are you going to send them a pic without them matching you first? On Tinder you can't send them a pic at all. On Bumble you can, but they have to message you first. And their image recognition can detect dick pics easy and they'd nuke your account.

I've used maybe a hundred catfish accounts in the last 10 years and not once was dick size brought up. I don't know who you're chatting with but they're not the usual Tinder/Bumble/Hinge foids.

I don't, I didn't say chadfish I said catfish. Just enough to get some matches.

Have you ever actually used dating apps? How are you going to send them a pic without them matching you first? On Tinder you can't send them a pic at all. On Bumble you can, but they have to message you first. And their image recognition can detect dick pics easy and they'd nuke your account.

I've used maybe a hundred catfish accounts in the last 10 years and not once was dick size brought up. I don't know who you're chatting with but they're not the usual Tinder/Bumble/Hinge foids.
I never send dickpics cause Im a dicklet, I suppose the foid give to you her WhatsApp and theres where you send the dickpic, also I don't know if in tinder you can send the dick in private message I suppose you can do it if the foid doesnt report you.

Even before the invention of dating apps and social media you couldn't get laid?
I was raised like a kid and as an outcast was very dificult to fit in society. We moved a lot around the country and thats another reason I don't have even a social circle. Lets say I don't was aware of my inceldom until some advices of older ppl.

I suppose the foid give to you her WhatsApp and theres where you send the dickpic
If you get to the point where she gives you her Whatsapp, she already likes you and wants to go on a date with you. And if she doesn't already like you then you have no way of sending her a dick pic on dating apps.

also I don't know if in tinder you can send the dick in private message I suppose you can do it if the foid doesnt report you.
All messages are private on Tinder and no, you can't send any pics there.

If you get to the point where she gives you her Whatsapp, she already likes you and wants to go on a date with you. And if she doesn't already like you then you have no way of sending her a dick pic on dating apps.

All messages are private on Tinder and no, you can't send any pics there.
Well the foids in that employ school were talking 24/7 about dick pics, even four faggots who studied with us too talking 24/7 about dick size, lenght. Is obvious they use apps that make that posible. Idk I think WhatsApp was the main one but they talked recurrent about the first thing a guy send to them even before saying "hi" was a dickpic.

I don't say I chat I say this hearing foid convos in that school. I suppose you can have atention from an average foid putting an alterate image of you and writing something in your bio that at least make the match. Here in Shitspain the foids are uglier than anglo countries so you can have more chances compared to an anglo country. I tried tinder/badoo and no matches when I was young, only contacted by bot cam girls...

I remember some bios being "private" I don't remember if was tinder or badoo. So if you get premium you can see the foid pics that Idk if after being premium they are halfnaked or fully naked Idk.

So is obvious if you want to send a cock pic once the convo started you can do it. Remember that in catfishes the foids ussually send pics of the places they are when the "chad" doesnt appear.

Or boob pics of the foid to the catfish in the chat. So why the foid can send boob pics in the app chat but no dick pics in a private convo in those apps?

From what I know, yes. Even in tiktok some videos make fun of this situation and foids saying "no dick pic no date tehee" in the comments.