Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (Dicklets STAY AWAY) that's what happen when youre "ascend"

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

God damn look at the comment where a roastie virtue signaling and telling lies "
"An 11 inch dick doesn't guarantee amazing sex and a 4 inch dick doesn't guarantee terrible sex. At some point they will all be impotent anyway and you should hope by the time that happens you have something else to fall back on. Because I'll tell you sex is only 20% of a good relationship."

What the fuck WHAT THE FUCK ? HOW A 11 INCH DOESNT GUARANTEE AMAZING SEX ? FUCKING LIAR ROATIES.

tfw dick is half as short as reddit soy boy poster

long thin vs short thick
(over when short thin)

yikes, it's almost as if those big dildos and bdsm novels all women buy are just for kinks, in real life they like balding dicklets who wear pussy hats and fight incel misogyny all day

“I truly believe we love one another”

She’s dreaming of a horse cock sized Chad br0 :feelsgah:

this is all foids tbh, even the virgin unicorn (masturbation would of been her only sexual release so she would of gotten deep into it no pun intended)

27 guests will think you are being insecure or honest.

“I truly believe we love one another”

She’s dreaming of a horse cock sized Chad br0 :feelsgah:
Why you changed your avi? I thought you was going to stay with him.

Last edited:
If you aren't at least seven inches, it's over

"about 5inces"=4.5

"It's not about size!" *buys 11 inch dildo*

We already know women do this exact same thing with male height. Height doesn't matter teehee, *dates 6ft 4 guy*. Why can't we accept its true for dick size as well? Penis size doesn't matter teehee *buys 11 inch dragon dildo*

:feelsrope:
LitenKukReaction

long thin vs short thick
(over when short thin)
they want both above average usually. if you are long and skinny you wont stretch them. if you are short and thick maybe they want a couple more inches deeper.

Fuck, but i dont really care