Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dicklets gtfih

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
You dont have it worst, im serious.
If you have a dick its not over yet. Take a look at this:(nsfw,includes dick pic)

"You dun Need a big dick to satisfy a women"

How does he even fap?

JFL that is the worst one I have ever seen. I mean I have seen ones where it seems to be inverted, but that has always been due to the person being fat, i.e. that Howard Stern small penis contest or whatever. The one posted is not whatsoever. Over.

Might even be smaller than mine :feelswow: And mine is ONE inch! That's the way I jerk off too, flick it like a clit. Have provided many proof pics to members on here.

Actual Lifefuel. Cheers OP!

That's disturbing to watch.

I think i would legit rope tbh

I aint looking at that gay shit

Troll nature, guy couldn't pass his genes even if there was a woman eager enough (or roofied enough) to try.

Newly born babies mog him wtf

Might even be smaller than mine :feelswow: And mine is ONE inch! That's the way I jerk off too, flick it like a clit. Have provided many proof pics to members on here.

Actual Lifefuel. Cheers OP!
it never began

and i thought i had it bad at 4 inches

I'd rope if i had a dick that small.

Thank god I don't have that problem

Didn't even know that's possible,looks so weird:dafuckfeels:

Man, this makes me sad.
Poor guy.
I'm a dickletcel myself but this is just a whole nother level.
I've seen clits bigger than that.

Smaller than most clits tbh. Having a legitimately tiny penis (to the point where its impossible to satisfy a foid) is probably the ultimate suifuel, you cant really compensate in anyway and will constantly feel insecure.

That's disgusting

This shit literally a clitor. Anyway, seeing other extra small clitoris doesn't make my penis larger. So it's more suifuel for ours brothers.

I feel sorry for that guy

Wtf. Why would the universe do this to a guy. How the fuk has he gone this long without killing himself.

Poor guy. Just look at how small his balls are. Couldn’t produce enough test to develop a normal penis. Over.

Cucktears and foids would tell him: "Its not about the size, but about the motion of the ocean".

Work on your oral skills bro!

Would be better to be incel looking with a big dick or chad looking with a dick like that?
First one. If you're the second option, sure you can date foids, having a rich social life but at the end of the day, you'd fuck shit. If your dick is like a clit, it's over. I wonder how men like them cope? Booze and drugs I guess.