Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dickcels on suicide watch

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
holy shit the women in the picture dojng the ssshh hand gesture is so beautifull :feelsohh: i will never get to make eye contact with a girl like that irl

I'm like half an inch above the average. But with how cock hungry women seem these days, even that might not be enough. :feelsrope:

I'm like half an inch above the average. But with how cock hungry women seem these days, even that might not be enough. :feelsrope:
I'm WAY above average and fems won't look at me anyway. Dick size means nothing if you're ugly.

the average includes old men, tbh i'm pretty sure the average for white and black men is closer to 7 than it is to the often repeated 5.5-6. Not forgetting that women never want "average" when it comes to anything.

I am 16 and between 6''7 - 6''8. Dicksize doesn't matter if you never get to use it. Its over