Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dickcels have it the worst

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
if you are 3.5 inches or below its over, a ugly ethnic manlet with a normal dick technically as a chance of finding a girl that will STAY with him, dickcels its over for you.

If you are below 6 inches it's over :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Being a micropeniscel is actual hell please kill me now

My penis is about 3.1 inches, but once erect it grows to 5.7 inches... but the initial sight would turn them off anyways.

Women would rather be with a 4 inch Chad than an 8 inch incel.

If I wasn't well endowed I would have roped several years ago

Its lopsidded so getting its size is...hard to get. Hard I'm an inch and soft I'm a bit smaller. Thank god I'm not a "grower" because my dick would be a clit soft otherwise.

If you have an incel face your dick size doesn't matter.
a ugly ethnic manlet with a normal dick technically as a chance of finding a girl that will STAY with him
No he doesn't get the fuck outta here. He won't get to the point where she sees his dick.

nah dickcels who are mainly incel just for being dickcels get the best end of the stick tbh. socially they are treated fine if they dont have too many other downsides.

if you are 3.5 inches or below its over, a ugly ethnic manlet with a normal dick technically as a chance of finding a girl that will STAY with him, dickcels its over for you.
Don't forget most ethnics here are in countries filled with 7" plus turbochads

Dick length is overrated, circumference is where it's at. But yeah 3.5" and below you might aswell trannymaxx there's no hope for you as a man sadly

Its lopsidded so getting its size is...hard to get. Hard I'm an inch and soft I'm a bit smaller. Thank god I'm not a "grower" because my dick would be a clit soft otherwise.

Erect you are 1 inch? That is hardcore micropeniscelling.

Erect you are 1 inch? That is hardcore micropeniscelling.

Its so bad I refused to go to gym all through out high school and middle school. I had to get a doctor to excuse me because of a "private medical issue" thats how embarrassing it is.

My junk is right at average I think 6" hard but what does it matter if you don't get to the part where your cloths come off?
My junk is right at average I think 6" hard but what does it matter if you don't get to the part where your cloths come off?

Also average probably isn't any where good enough.