Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dickcel trait: flaccid dick sticks out

unuser

unuser

Incel Defense Forces (IDF)
★★★★★
Dick is so tiny when flaccid that it sticks out perpendicular to the body instead of weighting down, as if it's too light or as if it shrinks so much when flaccid that it hardens a bit

I could be wrong but I don't remember noticing this problem before starting (((antidepressants)))

I think this is one of the most brutal things, even worse than being a manlet (which I also am)... feels like I'm less of a man :fuk:

This is the only thing that genuinely makes me want to kil myself :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Once I had a crazy panic attack thought I was dying and my dick retracted/hardened inside my body like you described, felt weird ngl

My dick is 1.2 inches flaccid

Same, got bullied in middle school for it.:feelsrope:

the only time my flaccid willy doesnt stick out like you describe is when im taking a piss, all the other times its sticking directly out

I have the smallest dick ever created. It retracts into me and makes me feel weird tbh.

Dick is so tiny when flaccid that it sticks out perpendicular to the body instead of weighting down, as if it's too light or as if it shrinks so much when flaccid that it hardens a bit
I have this same shit, especially when I shave. :feelsohgod:
Luckily I never go out.

Screenshot 20211119 232637

Holy shit, I can't see my dick anymore

jfl relatable af :feelskek:

I used to hate wearing my school's winter uniform because the pants would always cause this weird effect. Once an older bully even pinched my pp :fuk:

yeah :feelsrope:

its like a sad little turtle head
jfl relatable af :feelskek:

I used to hate wearing my school's winter uniform because the pants would always cause this weird effect. Once an older bully even pinched my pp :fuk:
WHAT A FAG. Hopefully he is dying slowly with AIDS

It worse when it can't even stand up

Man, I realize I never measured my member, gonna do during my next fap session (fuk no nut november)
record my flaccid length (pre-fap):feelsstudy:
then record my erect length (during fap):feelsstudy:

Sewers-tier thread ngl

Could be because you have big swollen nuts nd shiet

If your dick is smaller than 7", it's over for you