Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dick size is self confidence

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
You know people constantly talk about self confidence, I think big dick is greatest self confidence one can have, you go into a public place and let's say you are a normie, you can instantly tell that just with your d alone, you can lure so many women into giving you a any xyzjob. It's real, you see boobs, what do you do? " Man those were some huge melons" " oh my days wooooo" "I want to fuck her"

Gues what? Women think the same when they see a handsome or big d babu. It's in their biology.

That's why d size matters, a normie with big d can have a thousand hooksups, but not necessarily a relationship, still better.

That's why d matters, even chads have avg or small dicks, big d is rare, as soon as you enter a mall, you can say " this random girl would fuck me right here if she saw my 9 inch 5 inch girth"

This is real, women are more thirsty, it's just their standards are high, but they go crazy for big d guys, why? Because in the end of the day, the climax of lovemaking is not kissing, Hugging, cracking jokes, its sex, and that's where you big d will make her quiver and moan and completely rewire her brain into liking you like crazy. So many examples of women not liking a guy at first but then love him like crazy when he gives her a good fucking.

Big d is the greatest self confidence

Sexhaver trait.

All of you dickpill copers are yet to proof big dick can compensate being a manlet and a facelet.

Sexhaver trait.

All of you dickpill copers are yet to proof big dick can compensate being a manlet and a facelet.
This post is not about Inceldom, it's about self confidence big d gives and more an the advantage a NORMIE has with a big d, never sad a inkie will turn chad

You know people constantly talk about self confidence, I think big dick is greatest self confidence one can have, you go into a public place and let's say you are a normie, you can instantly tell that just with your d alone, you can lure so many women into giving you a any xyzjob. It's real, you see boobs, what do you do? " Man those were some huge melons" " oh my days wooooo" "I want to fuck her"

Gues what? Women think the same when they see a handsome or big d babu. It's in their biology.

That's why d size matters, a normie with big d can have a thousand hooksups, but not necessarily a relationship, still better.

That's why d matters, even chads have avg or small dicks, big d is rare, as soon as you enter a mall, you can say " this random girl would fuck me right here if she saw my 9 inch 5 inch girth"

This is real, women are more thirsty, it's just their standards are high, but they go crazy for big d guys, why? Because in the end of the day, the climax of lovemaking is not kissing, Hugging, cracking jokes, its sex, and that's where you big d will make her quiver and moan and completely rewire her brain into liking you like crazy. So many examples of women not liking a guy at first but then love him like crazy when he gives her a good fucking.

whenever i see a guy whos really confident around other men and especially women, and women seem to be weirdly comfortable around him, and hes not that good looking, I always assume he must have a big dick. Just go on bick dick problems subreddit and read up on it. Women collectively know who the big dick guys are in the area and these guys say, wherever they go, foids know them already and approach them to dance and shit.

Having a big dick is like being born with huge boobs as a foid, you can not be anxious when everyone worships your ass.

This post is not about Inceldom, it's about self confidence big d gives and more an the advantage a NORMIE has with a big d, never sad a inkie will turn chad
Then we 100% agree

I agree 100%.
If my dick was on bigger part of scale I wouldnt be on this forum anymore because there were situations at work parties with drunk bitches that I know taht it could be hit on the spot, but knowing my dick is on smaller part I dont want everybody at work laugh at me.
I dont meet women at any other place, so confidence that you wont be laughed at would be a fuking game changer.

Last edited:
I agree 100%.
If my dick was on bigger part of scale I wouldnt be on this forum anymore because there were situations at work that I know just could be hit on the spot, but knowing my dick is on smaller part I dont want everybody at work laugh at me.
Thats a huge cope. mtn 8 inch dick < htn with small dick

dickpill is useful but its a pointless discussion in the context of inceldome.

It's like comparing who can run the fastest between two wheelchair users.

You underestimate dick pill, women love to gossiping about their sex Lives, all you have to do is have sex with one girl as a big d guy, and all her friends will get to know you and fuck you when you break up. It's a never ending supply of pussy when you have big d

I wont deny dickpill, but having a big D alone wont make you confident, especially if you are short, ND and uggo

Only if that 8 inch guy is 160 cm tall or autistic as fuck.
Im avarage height + ugly face, and not so autistic, i just know big dick would be game changer for me.

dickpill is useful but its a pointless discussion in the context of inceldome.

It's like comparing who can run the fastest between two wheelchair users.
Thats true :yes::yes::yes::yes:

Last edited:
This type of blackpill is somewhat harsh. If there is someone here that feels psychologically or emotionally uncomfortable with topics like this, my suggestion is: Leave this thread.

This type of blackpill is somewhat harsh. If there is someone here that feels psychologically or emotionally uncomfortable with topics like this, my suggestion is: Leave this thread.
How is it harsh

Dick size is very important but it's a sexhaver problem but in a sense if you do have a small dick it lowers your confidence just like height and being sub 5

This is like worrying about how you gonna spend your money when you become a billionaire but you are still a NEET in your mom's basement.

i don’t have any self confidence, this post is cope. Nobody with a big dick is walking around thinking : “yeahhhhh my cock is way bigger than the rest of you normies”

>tfw have this impeccable package down under but can't use it because inkie