Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill DICK PILL THEORY DEBUNKED

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
People always claiming "if you have 5/6 dick it's over", that's not the case boyos. Dick size does Not matter to foids. As we all know looks is the most important factor here. Here's a story to back up my claim, at my previous work place, I remember a group of girls talking about a guy, so one of the girls was like she liked him but then another guy was like "he got 1inch cock tho" so the girl replies "I don't care, I still want him".

Dickpill copers Btfo’d

nah, no one can resist the MIC (Massive Incel Cock)

Yes, providing one example is definitely a proof.
Btw he's gonna get tyroned.

Yeah because once they get the attractive guys seed they can just cuck him with a tyrone.

That doesn't matter because incels can't have a big cock anyways, we are genetically doomed feom the start

As if one example is going to make this the truth. Tbh i believe as long as you have 5+ inches it should be fine but the smaller it is the more you'll have to compensate with being goodlooking, muscular etc.

How the fuck does the guy know how big the other is? Fake and gay.

Also you see tinder foids actively seeking big dicks in their bios

Face > Height > Race > Dick > Frame

Reads like fantasy story written by a dickcel

How the fuck does the guy know how big the other is? Fake and gay.

Also you see tinder foids actively seeking big dicks in their bios
He's obviously joking u nimrod
Reads like fantasy story written by a dickcel
I swear to God, no joke. And you really think girls care more about dick size than face?

nah, no one can resist the MIC (Massive Incel Cock)
what about the BCC (Big chad cock)

Also MASSIVE cope, try statisfying a girl with less than 6 inches, and even if it does not matter do you really think she is gonna be impressed by your massive 5.3 inches cock? Nah mate, you are just desilusional

what about the BCC (Big chad cock)

Also MASSIVE cope, try statisfying a girl with less than 6 inches, and even if it does not matter do you really think she is gonna be impressed by your massive 5.3 inches cock? Nah mate, you are just desilusional

even cock sice matters to them yes, but she mercys you if your not a subhuman