Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dick measuring contest!

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
accidental duplicate thread. do not reply. post on the other thread.

Humblebragging the thread more like.
"yeah i have a 6,7 inch dick but no girl will approach me because i am ugly teheehees"

Juxtaposition6 said:
"yeah i have a 6,7 inch dick but no girl will approach me because i am ugly teheehees"

those are some rookie numbers, you gotta pump them up!

I'm going to duck out of here before I go down for bragging.

Juxtaposition6 said:

I have no idea why people think dick matters so much, it helps but it is nothing compared to face and height.

ArtoriasWolf said:
I have no idea why people think dick matters so much, it helps but it is nothing compared to face and height.
In my experience, height is completely trivial so long as you're taller than most women, face+being thin is all that matters, emphasis on being fit and thin, being fat is the ugliest physical train anyone can have but can be fixed unless you have some bad shit like prader willi syndrome or some other condition that makes it so you can't not be fat.