Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dick length is cope

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
You need mutual attraction between you and the foid for a romantic relationship to ensue.

Guys need to be at least 5'9, 4/10 face and NT (baseline arbitrary traits) for this to work. While foids just get guys simply by existing as we all know.

I have a 7 inch plus pp but because I have lizard skin, it dramatically decreases my SMV even though I am 5'10 and average face (without eczema).

Foids prefer longer dicks but I can't use it due to my looks. I'd rather have a micropenis but without eczema than my situation rn.

Height>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everything else.

Even face matters more than penis size.

Yeah a lot of these "Dickpillers" don't realize that the foid won't even give you a chance to use it if you're ugly

Same, I have a 9x6 inch dick but no foid will ever see it unless I whip it out in public

Just wear a T shirt with a picture of your dick.

dickpill is late game problem

k then, idk about asian standards
but with your dick size in asia i would just spam dm of bitches with pics of my cock until one of them accept to take it.
I'd go to jail, even if successful no foid would want to fuck a lizard man

If we put them in cages, that wouldn't be a problem.

correct, if a hole sees your dick, you’re a fakecel

coping with dick is done by those who gets through the door. we have never seen the door,