Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dick is everything.

D

DolicoCel

everything that I post is satire, and not serious
★★
Like imagine being 4psl but having a 21cm dick. And somehow people start knowing you have a big dick and the info spreads around your city. Dont you think atleast some sluts would Want to fuck with you? 87AA723B-D11A-49CC-8F3F-C9B80E13AA03.jpeg

@Personalityinkwell @Ropemaxx

cope.
if i can get laid solely for my penis size, i will leave this forum and never return. arrange me a girl who is going to have sex with me just for my penis size. i am waiting. i dont want no curry or sandnigger landwhales or some crap like that.

cope.
if i can get laid solely for my penis size, i will leave this forum and never return. arrange me a girl who is going to have sex with me just for my penis size. i am waiting. i dont want no curry or sandnigger landwhales or some crap like that.

Weird pic insert choice

if had more girth would feel better mentally. just enough girth so that my finger tips barely touch when fapping
you alwas complain about girth but never wanna do anything about it

too much effort and scared of injury
scared of what? its not like you're gonna fuck a girl with your tiny dick anyway

cope.

Wear a Brad Pitt mask.

61j8AELSWqL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Then you got the dick which is real, the damn ugly face you've got is taken care of and concealed no problem. It's hard to know what about the situation any foid wouldn't like. What's the problem?

are u fucking retarded u literaly are using a meme as a fact to back up ur equally as retarded claim.