Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dick enlargement

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-

Wish there was a surgeon thats like Saul Goodman, but instead of law it's looksmaxxing

Just putting it out here, if that implant gets infected chances are your penis will become smaller than before.

Although i'm not aware of the infection rates.

that shit costs a fuckload of money apparently

Just putting it out here, if that implant gets infected chances are your penis will become smaller than before.

Although i'm not aware of the infection rates.

If dick gets infected, then say goodbye to it :lul:

There was a thead on a dick enlargement forum of a guy who underwent this surgery with this doctor .
Basically a lot of money,time,pain and revisions to end up with a smaller dick

I remember that silicon treatment, I read that a guy got his penis wrecked with this procedure and had to make lots of appointments with the doctors. Won't risk it.

I remember that silicon treatment, I read that a guy got his penis wrecked with this procedure and had to make lots of appointments with the doctors. Won't risk it.

This. Fuck that. I'm not risking my gorilla penis for a couple more inches.

20200228 134324

Sounds scary to surgically intervene in the penor.

I researched those surgeries and they are all risky as fuck. In best case scenario they add inch to your erect size but your dick looks mutilated and covered in scars. Just like mine. Not worth it imo.

Silicone implant

No. Those kinds of implants on your dick cause shit ton of problems. And if you get it removed you end up with a shorter dick than before.

This. Fuck that. I'm not risking my gorilla penis for a couple more inches.

Last edited:
I mean 6 inches bonepressed isn't much but it's better than getting infected and losing the entire thing

dick size DOESN'T MATTER, not for anyone on this site for certain...
THERE IS NO DICK ENLARGEMENT FOR YOUR FACE
because as we all know, every chadfish on tinder wins over female love by DICK PICKS jfl :feelsohh::feelskek::lul:

just cover your ugly face with your massive dick theory

I always talks about Penis Enlargement here, there are a lot of ways, I already did it by myself even having erectile dysfunction, but it seems dicks doesn't care.

I would do it but they only do it in California. I think it costs like $20k but if I was gonna travel for a couple of weeks to get done the total would be at least 30k

I can’t afford that

Why yes, this cute chick I was banging last night was like ''eww your pee-pee is so tiny, but kinda cute lul :p''. It's over for me never begun :feelsrope::feelsrope:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Foids are retards who don't even know their pussy is only 7cm deep. My biggest problem is being autistic+average looking