Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Diary of a Wimpy Kid Books Are Full of Blackpills

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
As a chronic insomniac, often I read extremely light material before going to bed since it helps me fall asleep. Last two nights I re-read the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid". Greg Heffley is blackpilled beyond belief. There are so many jokes in the books about kids trying to act cool to impress others, and then Greg gives a sarcastic remark "yeah like anyone will find you cool" and they show a picture of a really ugly stick figure. Greg Heffley made references to wanting plastic surgery when he grows up. There's been multiple times when Greg scoffs at his ugly friends for trying to move up the social latter despite being ugly because Greg understands it's all about looks. The books are from the perspective of an unpopular middle schooler but holy shit do they resonate with the life of an incel. Of course the movies never portrayed this.

The reason these books were so popular is because deep down everyone knows what Greg Heffley thinks is true, Greg is just the only one able to honestly express his views.

"Greg Heffley has always been in a hurry to grow up. But is getting older really all it's cracked up to be? Greg suddenly finds himself dealing with the pressures of boy-girl parties, increased responsibilities, and even the awkward changes that come with getting older—all without his best friend, Rowley, at his side. "

It's about the formation of an incel.

Never read them

Greg Heffley = Blackpilled beyond belief
Rowley = Bluepilled and cucked beyond belief

[]

"The Ugly Truth" - yeah that's our motto.

"The Ugly Truth" - yeah that's our motto.

The ugly truth in that book is literally the blackpill, the fact that all of Greg's dreams of finally going to highschool to party because his parents won't be able to tell him what to do anymore were all a facade as he realizes he won't be invited to them anyway.

Honesty in rare form.

I've read all the books, but in Dutch.
In Dutch the title is "Het leven van een loser" which translates to "The life of a loser".
Just fucking lol.

I watched the movies. That's all

I remember I made my own journal inspired by the Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
I still have it although I’m scared of dying from the cringe by reading what 11/12 year old me wrote.
I was bluepilled back then but I remember writing about girls making fun of me jfl

The books are from the perspective of an unpopular middle schooler but holy shit do they resonate with the life of an incel. Of course the movies never portrayed this.
yeah man, I was surprised how the movies let him actually get the girl in the end